MJM 125cc 3+1 Petrol Powered Kids Sports Quad Bike - Black (Open Box)
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 79 42 40
[Assembled and Ready for Pick-Up Only]
Petrol Powered 125cc Kids Quad Bike with 3 Forward and 1 Reverse Gear and Rear Carry Rack
Maybe your kid is not interested anymore in electric or pedal karts and wants to experience the thrill of riding a real bike. Or maybe your adolescent child is now ready to step into the world of quad bikes. In either of these situations, this petrol-powered quad bike from MJM will be an exceptional choice. This bike has three forward and one reverse gear and also features a powerful 125cc engine and a four-wheel suspension.
The wide wheelbase reduces the risk of tipping over. Whereas the knobby tyres ensure a perfect grip on almost every terrain. The wide footrests protect the rider's feet from dirt and also act as a barrier to tackle any collisions. The controls are conveniently located on the right handle and the bike even has a carrying rack on the rear to add some luggage.
Features and Benefits
- Sassy wheel Covers and body trimming
- Twin-performance racing mufflers
- LED headlights with two modes
- Rear carry rack for extra luggage
- One reverse and three forward gears
- Governor & parking brake
- Rear hydraulic foot brake
- Adult-teen size. Will suit growing kids
- Heavy-duty front and rear shock absorbers
- Wide wheelbase and 120 kg load capacity
- Knobby pneumatic tyres offer perfect grip
- Compliant with the certificate of the European ATV Standard (EN15997:2011)
- Includes a manual and rollover safety information
- Tested for stability according to standards
- Engine type: 125 cc, 4 Stroke, Air-cooled, Single cylinder
Bore and stroke: 52.4 x 49.5 cm
- Compression rating: 8.8:1
- Max torque: 5.5 Nm / 5000 rpm
- Max power: 3.6kw/7500rpm
- Ignition type: CDI
- Transmission: Semi-auto, chain
- Brake (Front/Rear): Drum/Disc
- Starting system: Electric start
- Battery: 12V, 5AH
- Front suspension: Double-A swing arm
- Rear suspension: Mono shock swing arm
- Front/Rear tires spec: 16 x 8-7.7 inch 3-stud wheels
Wheelbase: 880 mm
- Seat height from the ground: 75 cm
- Ground clearance: 100 mm
- Load capacity: 120 kg
- Fuel tank capacity: 3 L
- Colour: Black
- Dimensions: 1320 x 820 x 660 mm (L x W x H)
Open Box Note:
This item was returned from a previous sale due to product not suitable. Item is in perfect condition. Assembled and ready for pickup. Please refer to actual images below.
All items ship from within Australia and take approximately 2-10 business days to arrive depending on your location. Read more...
- This item is covered by the Kids Car Sales Guarantee. See full details here.
- Minor scratches and minor blemishes may be visible.
- Minor assembly is required.
- For safety purposes, it is recommended that you have this bike assembled by a skilled bike mechanic.
- For warranty claims, you may need to provide proof of assembly by a skilled mechanic. If not, a report from a small engine mechanic advising the issues should be presented to process your warranty claims
- Labour is not covered under warranty. Warranty is a parts replacement warranty and does not cover labour costs.
- Defective parts may need to be sent back to us for inspection.
- Before using the product, check that all nuts, wiring and bolts are tightened as they can become loose during shipping.
- For the first tank, run in the engine, please do not over-rev the engine for the first 1-3 months as the engine is new and should be treated as such.
- This item is intended for off-road use only.
- Manufacturer Warranty Information
Quad Bike SafetyWARNING: Risk of rollover
Every year quad bikes are a major cause of death and serious injury in rural workplaces with many incidents associated with rollovers. The risk of a rollover increases if the quad bike is crossing slopes, travelling at high speed, towing an attachment, travelling over rocky or uneven ground or carrying a heavy or unstable load.General Safety Tips:
- Choose the right vehicle for the right task.
- The riders must be trained and physically able to control the vehicle
- Always Wear a Helmet
- Never Carry a Passenger
- Take Time to Learn and Practice
- Be Alert for off-road hazards
- Ride within your limits
- Don’t’ Drink and Ride
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images. Props and anything other then the item as described are for demonstration purposes only and do not come with the item.