MJM 49cc Petrol Powered 2-Stroke Farm Kids ATV Quad Bike - Green
Or make 4 interest-free payments of $150.00 fortnightly with More info
✓ Fast Shipping + Order Tracking
✓ Pickup In-Store Available
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 79 42 40
OVERSTOCK SALE Save an extra 10% off with code OVERSTOCKED at checkout. Limited time only while stocks last.
Kids 49cc ATV Petrol-Powered Farm Style Quad Bike with a Single-Speed Transmission and Easy Pull Start
Get your kids helping out around the yard with the 49cc Petrol Powered Kids Farm Quad Bike. A fun, fast, reliable and realistic quad bike with enough power to let your kids experience the thrill of riding. This quad bike is perfect to introduce your kids to riding ATVs.
The MJM 2-Stroke Farm Quad Bike features a 49cc petrol powered single-cylinder engine which propels it to a maximum speed of 30km/hr. The simple pull-start mechanism offers quick and simple startup, while the thumb lever throttle control facilitates easy speed control. This is a single-speed bike which eliminates the complexity of shifting gears. The best feature of this quad bike is the steel grill tray on the rear which can be used to carry extra luggage while riding. This makes the quad bike suitable for other productive uses like helping you out with jobs around the farm.
The bike features 6-inch knobby tyres to deliver maximum grip on almost every terrain such as grass, gravel, concrete and even gentle off-road.
It has a wide and smooth seat and also features four-wheel suspension to offer a more comfortable ride. The wide footrests on the sides add to the riding comfort and protect your feet from the dirt beneath.
Features and Benefits
- Two-stroke petrol-powered 49cc engine with speed limiter
- Ignition Keys + Emergency kill switch
- Easy pull-start mechanism
- Front and rear disk brakes
- Ergonomic and long seat for comfort
- Reaches a maximum speed of 30km/hr
- Heavy-duty knobby 6-inch wheels for greatest grip in all weather & track conditions
- Can carry a recommended maximum of 50kg
- Soft rubber handle grips
- Heavy-Duty Sprocket & Chain with chain protection cover
- Twin mufflers
- Heavy Duty Clutch
- Durable frame which is protected with a thick layer of powder coating
All items ship from within Australia and take approximately 2-10 business days to arrive depending on your location. Read more...
- This item is covered by the Kids Car Sales Guarantee. See full details here.
- Minor scratches and minor blemishes may be visible.
- Minor assembly is required.
- For safety purposes, it is recommended that you have this bike assembled by a skilled bike mechanic.
- For warranty claims, you may need to provide proof of assembly by a skilled mechanic. If not, a report from a small engine mechanic advising the issues should be presented to process your warranty claims
- Labour is not covered under warranty. Warranty is a parts replacement warranty and does not cover labour costs.
- Defective parts may need to be sent back to us for inspection.
- Before using the product, check that all nuts, wiring and bolts are tightened as they can become loose during shipping.
- For the first tank, run in the engine, please do not over-rev the engine for the first 1-3 months as the engine is new and should be treated as such.
- This item is intended for off-road use only.
- Manufacturer Warranty Information
Quad Bike SafetyWARNING: Risk of rollover
Every year quad bikes are a major cause of death and serious injury in rural workplaces with many incidents associated with rollovers. The risk of a rollover increases if the quad bike is crossing slopes, travelling at high speed, towing an attachment, travelling over rocky or uneven ground or carrying a heavy or unstable load.General Safety Tips:
- Choose the right vehicle for the right task.
- The riders must be trained and physically able to control the vehicle
- Always Wear a Helmet
- Never Carry a Passenger
- Take Time to Learn and Practice
- Be Alert for off-road hazards
- Ride within your limits
- Don’t’ Drink and Ride
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images. Props and anything other then the item as described are for demonstration purposes only and do not come with the item.