MJM 49cc Petrol Powered 2-Stroke Kids Dirt Bike - Blue
Or make 4 interest-free payments of $126.25 fortnightly with More info
✓ Free Metro Delivery To A Business Address or Depot (Bulky Item)
✓ Fast Shipping + Order Tracking
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 79 42 40
2-Stroke 49cc Dirt Bike With Heavy Duty Clutch and Engine Kill Switch Button For Off-Road Use
One of the smallest yet best dirt bikes in the market today is the 49cc Petrol-Powered Dirt Bike from MJM. It has a strong 2-stroke engine along with great features that offer a very convenient and smooth ride.
This Petrol Powered Dirt Bike can be used under rigorous ground conditions. It offers optimum power for off-road use. If you are looking for an easy to handle and easy to ride dirt bike then the MJM 49cc Dirt Bike won’t disappoint you.
Features and Benefits
- Can carry a recommended maximum of 50kg
- With Upside down forks
- Soft rubber handle grips with a red kill switch
- Ignition Keys + Engine kill switch button
- Durable knobby tyres for greatest grip in all weather & track conditions
- Heavy-Duty Sprocket & Chain with chain protection cover
- Performance muffler
- Heavy Duty Clutch
- 15mm racing carby
This product is a bulky delivery item and qualifies for free metro delivery to a business address or local depot near your location. Additional fees apply for delivery to a home address and areas outside of metro zones.
All items ship from within Australia and take approximately 2-10 business days to arrive depending on your location. Read more...
- This item is covered by the Kids Car Sales Guarantee. See full details here.
- Minor scratches and minor blemishes may be visible.
- Minor assembly is required.
- For safety purposes, it is recommended that you have this bike assembled by a skilled bike mechanic.
- For warranty claims, you may need to provide proof of assembly by a skilled mechanic. If not, a report from a small engine mechanic advising the issues should be presented to process your warranty claims
- Labour is not covered under warranty. Warranty is a parts replacement warranty and does not cover labour costs.
- Defective parts may need to be sent back to us for inspection.
- Before using the product, check that all nuts, wiring and bolts are tightened as they can become loose during shipping.
- For the first tank, run in the engine, please do not over-rev the engine for the first 1-3 months as the engine is new and should be treated as such.
- This item is intended for off-road use only.
- Manufacturer Warranty Information
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images. Props and anything other then the item as described are for demonstration purposes only and do not come with the item.
* Free delivery applies to metro city delivery areas to a business address only for bulky items. Additional charges may apply to deliveries outside major city metro areas or to a residential address.