MJM 70cc Petrol Powered 4-Stroke Semi-Auto Kids Dirt Bike - Green
✓ Free Metro Delivery To A Business Address or Depot (Very Bulky Item)
✓ Fast Shipping + Order Tracking
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 79 42 40
Latest Model 70cc Petrol Powered Trail Pit Semi-Automatic Dirt Bike with Reliable Breaks and Upside Down Forks for Stability
The MJM 70cc Petrol Powered Trail Pit semi-automatic dirt bike has 4-stroke performance engine and an air-cooling function that can prevent overheating and thus the engine can last for a very long span of time.
It offers great dirt bike features and it is very suitable petrol dirt bikes for 8 years old and older. It comes with a kick start button which is quite hassle–free to use. Also, it comes with a semi-automatic system which is completely easy to ride as compared to a manual transmission. Brakes are available both at the front and rear which makes it quite reliable to use.
Furthermore, the bike has wheel force suspension present in it which makes the riding quite easy in bumpy surfaces. It offers smoothness and stability and hence it is one of the best products that you can ideally purchase. The semi-automatic operation, kick start and reliable brakes make this dirt bike quite good for beginner riders
- Heavy-duty steel frame that can last for years
- 12/10 inch wheels
- Electric Start and Kick Start
- With Upside down forks
- Heavy-duty rear shock absorber
- Chrome performance exhaust
- Reliable front and rear breaks
- Durable knobby tyres for greatest grip in all weather & track conditions
- Hydraulic disc brakes
|Engine||70CC, Single cylinder, 4 strokes, air-cooled|
|Compression Ratio||9.0: 1|
|Start||Kick start and Electric start|
|Gears||4 Speed Semi-Auto 1D3UP,1-N-2-3-4|
|Final Drive||Chain 420|
|Swing Arm||Steel swing arm|
|Suspension Front||USD forks|
|Suspension Rear||Spring rear shock|
|Front Brake||Handle hydraulic disc brake|
|Rear Brake||Foot hydraulic disc brake|
|Engine Oil Type||10w40 4-Stroke Engine|
|Oil Capacity||Around 700ml|
|Dimensions||148 x 85 x 95 cm|
|Packing Size||128 x 38 x 68 cm|
This product is a very bulky delivery item and qualifies for free metro delivery to a business address or local depot near your location. Additional fees apply for delivery to a home address and areas outside of metro zones. If delivering to a home address you must have the ability to assist the driver unloading and be home during business hours to accept the delivery.
All items ship from within Australia and take approximately 2-10 business days to arrive depending on your location. Read more...
- This item is covered by the Kids Car Sales Guarantee. See full details here.
- Minor scratches and minor blemishes may be visible.
- Minor assembly is required.
- For safety purposes, it is recommended that you have this bike assembled by a skilled bike mechanic.
- For warranty claims, you may need to provide proof of assembly by a skilled mechanic. If not, a report from a small engine mechanic advising the issues should be presented to process your warranty claims
- Labour is not covered under warranty. Warranty is a parts replacement warranty and does not cover labour costs.
- Defective parts may need to be sent back to us for inspection.
- Before using the product, check that all nuts, wiring and bolts are tightened as they can become loose during shipping.
- For the first tank, run in the engine, please do not over-rev the engine for the first 1-3 months as the engine is new and should be treated as such.
- This item is intended for off-road use only.
- Manufacturer Warranty Information
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images. Props and anything other then the item as described are for demonstration purposes only and do not come with the item.
* Free delivery applies to metro city delivery areas to a business address only for bulky items. Additional charges may apply to deliveries outside major city metro areas or to a residential address.