Peg Perego Fiat 500 (White) 12v Ride-On Kids Car
Or make 4 interest-free payments of $224.75 fortnightly with More info
✓ Fast Shipping + Order Tracking
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 79 42 40
Estimated Arrival: Between and .
This exquisite reproduction of the Italian designed Fiat 500 is made to suit the coolest of kids. Powered by a 6v rechargeable battery and meticulously crafted to look like the real thing, this electric ride-on car is designed for toddlers aged 3 and up and is guaranteed to put a huge smile on your face as you watch your child experience endless hours of the most fun any kid could ever have.
The Fiat 500 has dual speed modes of 3.1km/h(low) - 6.3 km/h (high) making it perfectly safe for your new little european car lover, while the accelerator pedal acts as a brake when released, bringing the vehicle to a stop quickly yet smoothly. A working horn is included as well as a removable, 3 part modular engine so your child can play as a mechanic as well.
- Ages 2+ (Ample legroom ensures your child will be able to continue using this product for many years to come.)
- Drives on grass, dirt, sidewalks and other surfaces with the high-traction wheels
- dashboard and seat are photoengraved for a realistic leather effect, and a mat design has been recreated on the floor of the vehicle. The steering wheel features all the controls of a real car.
- Growing children fit comfortably in the large, contoured seat
- Hood opens up to reveal a play motor or space for stashing items
- Working horn sounds like the actual Fiat 500 car.
- Max Driver weight of 30kg.
- Reflective headlights.
- 1 x 12V 8Ah sealed lead acid rechargeable battery.
- 2 x drive wheels.
- Dual Speed 3.1km/h(low) - 6.3 km/h (high) + Reverse.
- Easy to drive and park. The accelerator features Peg Perego "All in one" technology, meaning when released it becomes a brake that automatically stops the vehicle in a gentle manner without jerking.
- Features a sealed base to protect the driver from electric wires and tampering and to protect the vehicle from water, mud & sand.
- The 12V/8Ah rechargeable battery is found in the compartment under the seat & has a childproof lock.
|Main features||12V power for a maximum speed of 6.3 km/h.|
|Number of seats||1|
|Number of gears||1+R|
|Number of wheels||4|
|Engines||1 x 50W (50W total).|
|Battery/Power||1 12v/8Ah sealed no-maintenance lead-acid battery, included in the packaging.|
|Battery charger||1 x 12V battery charger, included in the packaging.|
|Ideal surfaces||Small slopes and uneven terrain. Ideal for riding on smooth surfaces: asphalt, concrete and tiles.|
|Brake||"All in one" with accelerator pedal/electric brake.|
|Radio command frequency||-|
|FM radio with MP3 connector||-|
|Lights and sounds||-|
|Battery duration||50 min.|
|Speed in 1st gear||3,1 km/h|
|Speed in 2nd gear||6,3km/h|
|Speed in reverse gear||3,1 km/h|
|Size||98 x 160 x 109h cm – 38 1/2” x 63”x 42 3/4” h.|
|Maximum transportable weight*2||30 kg|
|Construction material||Anti-corrosion treated iron. PP polypropylene. PA polyamide. High-density PEHD.|
|Compliance||Compliance with European Safety Regulations for toys (safety pre-requisite set by the EEC Commission). They are also certified by toy safety authorities under directive 2009/48/EC. They do not comply with regulations for travel on roads and cannot be used on public roads.|
|Legislation||General Toy Safety Directive 2009/48/EC Directive EN 71 / 1 -2 -3 Directive EN62115|
|Electromagnetic Compliance Directive||2004/108/EC Directives EN55022 - EN55014 - EN61000|
|RAEE European Directive||2003/108/EC|
|RoHS European Directive||2011/65/EU|
One-year limited warranty for Peg Perego vehicles from date of purchase, and/or six-month limited warranty for battery, charger and wheels from date of purchase.
This warranty covers normal use and does not cover the vehicle or the battery if it has been damaged by unreasonable use, neglect, accident, abuse, misuse, improper service, modification and/or other causes not arising from defects in materials or workmanship.
Questions? Use the chat or Contact Us.
All items ship from within Australia and take approximately 2-10 business days to arrive depending on your location. Read more...
- This item is covered by the Kids Car Sales Guarantee. See full details here.
- Minor scratches and minor blemishes may be visible.
- Electric ride ons work well on tiles, concrete and all hard and flat surfaces. All goods are not suitable to use on surfaces like mud, thick grass, steep slopes and sand unless specified. We also discourage pushing the car manually. All these forces too much load on the car and which usually leads to burning the motor.
- A fully charged battery should last 1 to 2 hours depending on the age and weight of the child, the number of kids riding and the surface that the car is ridden on.
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images.