Maserati Inspired 6v Kids Ride On Car - Pink
Or make 4 interest-free payments of $55.00 fortnightly with More info
✓ Free Metro Shipping
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 79 42 40
Estimated Arrival: Between and .
Shop The Rigo Maserati Kids Ride On Car - Pink Now at The Kids Car Sales
Rigo Maserati Kids Ride On Car - Pink
The Maserati kids ride on car is a perfect replica of its real counterpart and comes with an upgraded 50W twin motor. The ride on car has a top speed of 8kmh and comes with many working parts. These include the doors with safety locks, headlights, reversing lights, horn, speed selection, music control with MP3 connectivity just to name a few. It also features anti-slip tyres with a 4-wheel suspension system. Safety elements include a spacious seat with seat belt, soft speed system and an adult override remote control. The ride on car complies with all safety certifications for toys and is suitable for any child 3 years and older.
- Classic appeal
- Stunning lacquer finish
- Perfect replica
- Powerful twin motor
- Four-wheel suspension
- Striking headlights and reversing lights
- Flashing lights with music
- MP3 input
- Workable doors with safety lock
- Adult remote override control
- Sports seat with safety belt
- Superb control system
- Anti-slip tyres
- SAA-approved battery charger
- Suitable for children 3 years and above
- Complies with EN71 Standard Safety of Toys
- Control mode: Manual or remote
- Motor: Motor:50W (2 x 25W)
- Battery: 6V4.5AH x 2
- Speed: 3-8kmh, depending on weight
- Speed mode: High / Low
- Load capacity: 30kg
- Operating time: up to 2 hours per full charge
- Built-in music: Yes
- Flashing light: Yes
- Power indicator: Included
- Seat belt: Adjustable
- User: 3 - 8 years old
- Colour: Pink
1 x Ride On Car
1 x Battery Charger
1 x Remote Control (batteries not included)
1 x User Manual
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images.
* Free shipping applies to metro city delivery areas only. Additional charges may apply to deliveries outside major city metro areas.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.