Peg Perego Raider Princess 6v Kids Ride-On Motorbike
Or make 4 interest-free payments of $99.50 fortnightly with More info
✓ Fast Shipping + Order Tracking
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 79 42 40
Estimated Arrival: Between and .
Perfect for adventurous little girls, the Peg Perego Raider Princess 6v Ride-On Motorbike is designed for children aged 2 and up. This 6v electric trike is a stable and perfectly safe 3 wheeled ride-on with a dashboard decorated with the same symbols used in real motorbikes and an exterior decorated to please your little princess.
Your child can experience the joy of riding a motorbike in complete safety from a young age on this thrilling ride-on which is limited to a single speed of 3.9 Km/H and comes to a stop quickly yet smoothly making it very safe for little drivers. The Raider Princess is easy to assemble and consists of very few parts, while the bodywork is closed at the base which will prevent any little hands from touching any components or mechanisms as well as protecting the vehicle from water, dirt, dust and crumbs.
- Ages 2+
- Anti-slip handle bars
- Hand protectors protect little hands and fingers from obstacles
- Windshield offers protection and wide range of visibility
- Large reflective headlight included for increased visibility
- One-seat vehicle
- One 6V 3,3Ah sealed lead acid rechargeable battery
- Two drive wheels
- One 35 W motor
- Single speed of 3.9 km/h
- The Raider Princess is simple to drive and park. The accelerator features Peg Perego "All in one" technology, meaning when released it becomes a brake that automatically stops the vehicle in a gentle manner without jerking.
- Your child can travel in safety thanks to the three wheels that guarantee stability even when cornering and allow him or her to remain stable even when stopped, without having to put his or her feet on the ground.
- The large footrests offer a secure and comfortable hold and the mudguards protect against splashes from puddles or other water sources.
- The saddle guarantees stability and prevents slipping during acceleration or when stopping.
- Raider Princess features a sealed base to protect the driver from electric wires and tampering and to protect the vehicle from water, mud and sand.
- The 6V/4.5Ah re chargeable battery is found in the compartment under the seat and has a childproof battery lock.
|Why choose it||A first motor bike that is easy to drive. With three wheels that offer great stability, this ride-on is suitable for those who are still using training wheels on a bike. It is completed with a sticker set to decorate as you please.|
|Main features||Easy to drive and the 3 wheels ensure great stability. Wide steering range and extreme driving comfort.|
|Colour range/versions||Available in three versions: Desmosedici, Raider Police/Polizei, Raider Princess.|
|Additional information||Large windscreen. Hand protectors.|
|Number of seats||1|
|Number of gears||1|
|Number of wheels||3|
|Engines||1 x 50W.|
|Battery/Power||1 sealed acid lead battery of 6V/4.5Ah, no maintenance required, included in the packaging.|
|Battery charger||1 x 6V battery charger included.|
|Ideal surfaces||Ideal for smooth surfaces: floors, asphalt, cement, tiles.|
|Brake||"All in one" with pedal accelerator/electric brake.|
|Radio command frequency||-|
|FM radio with MP3 connector||-|
|Lights and sounds||-|
|Rear load body||-|
|Battery duration*1||80 min.|
|Speed in 1st gear||3,9 km/h.|
|Speed in 2nd gear||-|
|Speed in reverse||-|
|Size||60 x 92,5 x 69,3h cm - 23 ½” x 36 1/3” x 27 1/4” h.|
|Maximum transportable weight*2||25 Kg.|
|Construction material||Anti-corrosion treated iron. PP polypropylene PA polyamide High density PEHD polyethylene.|
|Compliance||Complies with European Safety Regulation for Toys (safety prerequisite set by EEC Commission) and with “U.S. Consumer Toy Safety Specification”. They are also certified by toy safety authorities under 2009/48/EC directive. They do not comply with regulations for travel on roads and cannot be used on public roads.|
|Regulation||General Directive for Toy Safety 2009/48/EC EN 71 / 1 -2 -3-9 Regulation EN62115 Regulation|
|Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive||2004/108/EC EN55022 - EN55014 - EN61000 Regulations|
|RAEE European Directive||2003/108/CE|
|RoHS European Directive||2011/65/EU|
*1 The battery duration is indicative only and will vary depending on the way the vehicle is used and the surfaces it is used on. The indicated time is the result achieved if the battery is used at 3/4 of its capacity on flat and compact terrain and for 1/4 of its capacity on uneven or inclined terrain.
*2 Maximum weight of child as verified to guarantee correct functioning of the toy and the battery. (+) = maximum recommended weight for the rear load body and/or trailer.
Any other questions? Use the chat function in the bottom corner of the window or Contact Us.
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images.
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Hi, are these bikes easy to ride on grass?
That's an excellent question :)
The Peg Perego Raider Princess 6v Kids Ride-On Motorbike can confortably drive around level pavement and even grounds. It can also drive around soft lawn.
If you'd like to know more, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a nice day!