Peg Perego Raider Princess 6v Kids Ride-On Motorbike
Or make 4 interest-free payments of $147.50 fortnightly with More info
✓ Fast Shipping + Order Tracking
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 79 42 40
Peg Perego 3-Wheel Electric 6-Volts Raider Princess Motorbike with Auto Stop
Perfect for adventurous little girls, the Peg Perego Raider Princess 6v Ride-On Motorbike is designed for children aged 2 and up. This 6v electric trike is a stable and perfectly safe 3 wheeled ride-on with a dashboard decorated with the same symbols used in real motorbikes and an exterior decorated to please your little princess.
Your child can experience the joy of riding a motorbike in complete safety from a young age on this thrilling ride-on which is limited to a single speed of 3.9 Km/H and comes to a stop quickly yet smoothly making it very safe for little drivers. The Raider Princess is easy to assemble and consists of very few parts, while the bodywork is closed at the base which will prevent any little hands from touching any components or mechanisms as well as protecting the vehicle from water, dirt, dust and crumbs.
Features and Benefits:
- Ages 2+
- Anti-slip handlebars
- Hand protectors protect little hands and fingers from obstacles
- The windshield offers protection and a wide range of visibility
- Large reflective headlight included for increased visibility
- One-seat vehicle
- One 6V 3,3Ah sealed lead acid rechargeable battery
- Two drive wheels
- One 35 W motor
- Single-speed of 3.9 km/h
- The Raider Princess is simple to drive and park. The accelerator features Peg Perego "All in one" technology, meaning when released it becomes a brake that automatically stops the vehicle in a gentle manner without jerking.
- Your child can travel in safety thanks to the three wheels that guarantee stability even when cornering and allow him or her to remain stable even when stopped, without having to put his or her feet on the ground.
- The large footrests offer a secure and comfortable hold and the mudguards protect against splashes from puddles or other water sources.
- The saddle guarantees stability and prevents slipping during acceleration or when stopping.
- Raider Princess features a sealed base to protect the driver from electric wires and tampering and to protect the vehicle from water, mud and sand.
- The 6V/4.5Ah rechargeable battery is found in the compartment under the seat and has a childproof battery lock.
- Brand: Peg Perego
- Model: Raider Princess
- Colour: Pink
- No. of Seats: 1
- Motor: 50W Electric
- Battery: 1 x 6V/4.5Ah sealed acid lead battery
- Speed Range: 3.9 km/h
- Speed Options: Automatic
- Gears: Forward + Reverse
- Maximum Load Capacity: 25 kg
- Starting Mode: Start button + accelerator
- Safety Features: Sealed base to protect the driver from electric wires
- 6V/4.5Ah rechargeable battery in the compartment has a childproof battery lock.
- Control Mode: "All in one" with pedal accelerator/electric brake
- Age Suitability: 2+
- Packaging Dimensions (L x H x W): 74 x 46 x 38 cm
- Assembled Dimensions: 60 x 92.5 x 69.3h cm
- Weight: 8.5 kg
*1 The battery duration is indicative only and will vary depending on the way the vehicle is used and the surfaces it is used on. The indicated time is the result achieved if the battery is used at 3/4 of its capacity on flat and compact terrain and for 1/4 of its capacity on uneven or inclined terrain.
*2 Maximum weight of child as verified to guarantee correct functioning of the toy and the battery. (+) = maximum recommended weight for the rear load body and/or trailer.
- 1 x Peg Perego Raider Princess 6v Kids Ride-On Motorbike
- 1 x 6V/4.5Ah sealed acid lead battery
- 1 x 6V/4.5Ah battery charger
Any other questions? Use the chat function in the bottom corner of the window or Contact Us.
All items ship from within Australia and take approximately 2-10 business days to arrive depending on your location. Read more...
- This item is covered by the Kids Car Sales Guarantee. See full details here.
- Minor scratches and minor blemishes may be visible.
- Electric ride ons work well on tiles, concrete and all hard and flat surfaces. All goods are not suitable to use on surfaces like mud, thick grass, steep slopes and sand unless specified. We also discourage pushing the car manually. All these forces too much load on the car and which usually leads to burning the motor.
- A fully charged battery should last 1 to 2 hours depending on the age and weight of the child, the number of kids riding and the surface that the car is ridden on.
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images. Props and anything other then the item as described are for demonstration purposes only and do not come with the item.