Peg Perego Raider Police 6v Kids Ride-On Motorbike
Or make 4 interest-free payments of $99.50 fortnightly with More info
✓ Fast Shipping + Order Tracking
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 79 42 40
Estimated Arrival: Between and .
Crime has a new enemy! Your child will have a great time pretending to arrest criminals and defending the law on this Peg Perego Raider Police 6v Ride-On Motorbike. Designed for children aged 2 and up, this 6v electric trike is a stable and perfectly safe 3 wheeled ride-on with a dashboard decorated with the same symbols used in real motorbikes and an exterior decorated with police decals to inspire future law enforcers.
Your child can experience the thrill of being a Police Officer in complete safety from a young age on this thrilling ride-on which is limited to a single speed of 3.9 Km/H and comes to a stop quickly yet smoothly making it very safe for little drivers. The Raider Police is easy to assemble and consists of very few parts, while the bodywork is closed at the base which will prevent any little hands from touching any components or mechanisms as well as protecting the vehicle from water, dirt, dust and crumbs.
- Ages 2+
- Anti-slip handle bars
- Hand protectors protect little hands and fingers from obstacles
- Windshield offers protection and wide range of visibility
- Large reflective headlight included for increased visibility
- One-seat vehicle
- One 6V 3,3Ah sealed lead acid rechargeable battery
- Two drive wheels
- One 35 W motor
- Single speed of 3.9 km/h
- The Raider Police is simple to drive and park. The accelerator features Peg Perego "All in one" technology, meaning when released it becomes a brake that automatically stops the vehicle in a gentle manner without jerking.
- Your child can travel in safety thanks to the three wheels that guarantee stability even when cornering and allow him or her to remain stable even when stopped, without having to put his or her feet on the ground.
- The large footrests offer a secure and comfortable hold and the mudguards protect against splashes from puddles.
- The saddle guarantees stability and prevents slipping during acceleration or when stopping.
- Raider Police features a sealed base to protect the driver from electric wires and tampering & to protect the vehicle from water, mud and sand.
- The 6V/4.5Ah battery is in the compartment under the seat & has a childproof lock.
|Why choose it||A first motorbike that is easy to drive while playing as a policeman. With three wheels that offer great stability, this ride-on is suitable for those who are still using training wheels on a bike. It is completed with 2 sets of stickers to customise your child's motorbike with “Police” decals.|
|Main features||Easy to drive and the 3 wheels ensure great stability. Wide steering range and extreme driving comfort.|
|Colour range/versions||Available in three versions: Desmosedici, Raider Police/Polizei, Raider Princess.|
|Additional information||Large windscreen. Hand protectors.|
|Number of seats||1|
|Number of gears||1|
|Number of wheels||3|
|Engines||1 x 50W.|
|Battery/Power||1 sealed acid lead battery of 6V/4.5Ah, no maintenance required, included in the packaging.|
|Battery charger||1 x 6V battery charger included.|
|Ideal surfaces||Ideal for smooth surfaces: floors, asphalt, cement, tiles.|
|Brake||"All in one" with pedal accelerator/electric brake.|
|Radio command frequency||-|
|FM radio with MP3 connector||-|
|Lights and sounds||-|
|Rear load body||-|
|Battery duration*1||80 min.|
|Speed in 1st gear||3,9 km/h.|
|Speed in 2nd gear||-|
|Speed in reverse||-|
|Size||60 x 92,5 x 69,3h cm - 23 ½” x 36 1/3” x 27 1/4” h.|
|Maximum transportable weight*2||25 Kg.|
|Construction material||Anti-corrosion treated iron. PP polypropylene PA polyamide High-density PEHD polyethylene.|
|Compliance||Complies with European Safety Regulation for Toys and with “U.S. Consumer Toy Safety Specification”. They are also certified by toy safety authorities under 2009/48/EC directive. They do not comply with regulations for travel on roads and cannot be used on public roads.|
|Regulation||General Directive for Toy Safety 2009/48/EC EN 71 / 1 -2 -3-9 Regulation EN62115 Regulation|
|Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive||2004/108/EC EN55022 - EN55014 - EN61000 Regulations|
|RAEE European Directive||2003/108/CE|
|RoHS European Directive||2011/65/EU|
Questions? Use the chat function or Contact Us.
All items ship from within Australia and take approximately 2-10 business days to arrive depending on your location. Read more...
- This item is covered by the Kids Car Sales Guarantee. See full details here.
- Minor scratches and minor blemishes may be visible.
- Electric ride ons work well on tiles, concrete and all hard and flat surfaces. All goods are not suitable to use on surfaces like mud, thick grass, steep slopes and sand unless specified. We also discourage pushing the car manually. All these forces too much load on the car and which usually leads to burning the motor.
- A fully charged battery should last 1 to 2 hours depending on the age and weight of the child, the number of kids riding and the surface that the car is ridden on.
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images. Props and anything other then the item as described are for demonstration purposes only and do not come with the item.