Peg Perego Gaucho Superpower 24v Twin Seat Off-Road Kids Car
✓ Fast Shipping + Order Tracking
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 79 42 40
The Ultimate Kids Ride On Car From Peg Perego -Gaucho Superpower 24v Twin Seat Off-Road Kids Car
The epic Gaucho Superpower off-road kids car is quite simply the coolest toy in the world.
Powered by a 24v battery and two roaring 340W engines, this beast can fit two children for maximum fun! It comes with a real radio that also doubles as a removable portable music player with an MP3 connection so your little adventurers can blast their favourite tunes while travelling anywhere they could imagine including over grass, mountain tracks, uneven ground and even sand.
Built by Peg Perego using only high-quality, long-lasting materials, this incredibly fun toy features rear suspension, rubber-coated wheels and three forward-moving gears as well as a reverse gear.
The ample legroom and padded seats will ensure this is a toy that will be loved and cherished for many years to come.
Features and Benefits:
- 3 gears - 4.5km/h(low), 7.2km/h(med), 10 km/h (high)
- Handles ascents of up to 17%
- Both seats are independently adjustable to ensure any child can fit comfortably.
- Includes a toolbox located under the bonnet so your kids can play mechanic too!
- Completed with realistic decorations such as the antenna, exhaust pipe, fog light, wheelhouse, front and rear bumpers with fog lights.
- Directional real view vision mirror.
- The accelerator features Peg Perego "All in one" technology, meaning when released it becomes a brake that automatically stops the vehicle in a gentle manner without jerking.
- Working Horn.
- 2-seat vehicle.
- 1 x 24V/12Ah sealed no-maintenance lead-acid battery
- 2 x 240W engines.
- 3 Speeds - Low Gear (3.9km/h), High Gear (7.5km/h) and Reverse.
- Max combined Driver weight of 60kg.
- Powerful suspension.
- Protective windscreen.
- Two additional lights on the rear roll-bar.
- Brand: Peg Perego
- Model: Gaucho Superpower Twin Seat Off-Road
- Colour: Black
- No. of Seats: 2
- Motor: 2 x 340W (680W total)
- Battery: 1 x 24V/12Ah sealed lead acid battery, no maintenance required, included in the pack
- Speed Range: 5 km/h - 10 km/h
- Speed Options: 1st and 2nd gear
- Gears: 2 Gears + Reverse
- Maximum Load Capacity: 60 kg
- Starting Mode: Accelerator
- Safety Features: Adjustable seat and pedals accommodate child's growth
- Control Mode: "All in one" with pedal accelerator/electric brake
- Age Suitability: 6+
- Packaging Dimensions (L x H x W): 121 cm x 68 cm x 94 cm
- Assembled Dimensions: 131 cm x 90 cm x 100 cm
- Weight: 42 kg
- Adjustable seat belts.
- Roll Bar
- Features a sealed base to protect the driver from electric wires and tampering and to protect the vehicle from water, mud & sand.
- The 24v / 12Ah rechargeable battery is found in the compartment under the seat & has a childproof lock.
- 1 x Peg Perego Gaucho Super Power 24v Twin Seat
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x 24V/12Ah/300Wh sealed no-maintenance lead-acid battery
- 3 x button LR44 1.5V batteries (included)
- 1 x 24V battery charger
- Supplementary game - Toolbox with tools included
Questions? Use the chat or Contact Us.
One-year limited warranty for Peg Perego vehicles from date of purchase, and/or six-month limited warranty for battery, charger and wheels from date of purchase.
This warranty covers normal use and does not cover the vehicle or the battery if it has been damaged by unreasonable use, neglect, accident, abuse, misuse, improper service, modification and/or other causes not arising from defects in materials or workmanship.
All items ship from within Australia and take approximately 2-10 business days to arrive depending on your location. Read more...
- This item is covered by the Kids Car Sales Guarantee. See full details here.
- Minor scratches and minor blemishes may be visible.
- Electric ride ons work well on tiles, concrete and all hard and flat surfaces. All goods are not suitable to use on surfaces like mud, thick grass, steep slopes and sand unless specified. We also discourage pushing the car manually. All these forces too much load on the car and which usually leads to burning the motor.
- A fully charged battery should last 1 to 2 hours depending on the age and weight of the child, the number of kids riding and the surface that the car is ridden on.
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images. Props and anything other then the item as described are for demonstration purposes only and do not come with the item.