Peg Perego Gaucho Grande 12v Twin Seat Off-Road Kids Car
✓ Free Metro Delivery To A Business Address or Depot (Very Bulky Item)
✓ Fast Shipping + Order Tracking
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 79 42 40
12v Two Gear Twin Seat Gaucho Grande Kids Car With FM
The Gaucho Grande from Peg Perego is a 12v battery operated kids car, depicting the design of an open jeep. The car has been manufactured with precision and outlining even the most minuscule details. Its motor is powerful enough to traverse terrains of up to a 17-degree inclination. The car is almost a fully functioning replica of a real jeep, with two forward gears, one reverse gear, steering wheel with horn, electric brakes, shock absorbers, and adjustable seats.
The car also has a front hood mounted toolbox to give your kids a real feel. It can bear a maximum load of 60 kilograms and is designed for children between 3 to 8 years of age. Its durable body is resistant to dirt and scratches, plus if offers a quiet and safe ride for your kids. The car has been designed in Italy, which itself speaks of its quality.
Features and Benefits
- 12v Battery Operated With Quick Charging
- Shock Absorbers
- Adjustable Seats With Seat Belts
- Jack on the Floor, Like a Real Car
- Realistic Details
- Climbs Slopes Up to a 17 Degree Inclination.
- FM Radio Compatible With MP3
- Gear Lock to Limit Speed
- Designed for 3-8 Year Old Kids
- Made in Italy
This product is a very bulky delivery item and qualifies for free metro delivery to a business address or local depot near your location. Additional fees apply for delivery to a home address and areas outside of metro zones. If delivering to a home address you must have the ability to assist the driver unloading and be home during business hours to accept the delivery.
All items ship from within Australia and take approximately 2-10 business days to arrive depending on your location. Read more...
- This item is covered by the Kids Car Sales Guarantee. See full details here.
- Minor scratches and minor blemishes may be visible.
- Electric ride ons work well on tiles, concrete and all hard and flat surfaces. All goods are not suitable to use on surfaces like mud, thick grass, steep slopes and sand unless specified. We also discourage pushing the car manually. All these forces too much load on the car and which usually leads to burning the motor.
- A fully charged battery should last 1 to 2 hours depending on the age and weight of the child, the number of kids riding and the surface that the car is ridden on.
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images. Props and anything other then the item as described are for demonstration purposes only and do not come with the item.
* Free delivery applies to metro city delivery areas to a business address only for bulky items. Additional charges may apply to deliveries outside major city metro areas or to a residential address.