Peg Perego Ducati GP 12v Kids Ride-On Motorbike
✓ Fast Shipping + Order Tracking
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 79 42 40
Red Racing Peg Perego Ducati GP 12v Kids Ride-On Motorbike with Removable Training Wheels
Ready, steady... go! The Ducati GP by Peg Perego is guaranteed to be the coolest toy your child will ever own! With a roaring engine and a powerful 12-volt rechargeable battery, this kids ride-on motorbike features the same design as the original Moto GP Championship Ducati!
The Ducati GP is always ready to race, even on rough or uneven terrain, and it speeds along at more than 7 km/h, easily handling slopes with an incline of up to 10%. The two gears: first (3.8km/h) and second (7.6km/h) allow for safe and easy control of the bike in any environment and the parental speed control option lets you choose the max speed of the vehicle using a button located on the tank under the seat.
Ducati GP is equipped with stabilising wheels (removable) for young drivers who still need a bit of practice while the brake is mechanical and foot operated, just like a real racing bike.
Features and Benefits:
- Your child will have loads of fun with the two buttons on the dashboard that produce the sounds of the horn and the roaring engine!
- Iron kickstand with rubber tip (to be used without stabilising training wheels).
- Rubber wheels with tread offering utmost grip and silence.
- Mudguards with a carbon-fibre effect surface.
- Recessed footrests to simulate the real thing.
The engine reproduction is located inside the fairing. All the mechanical parts and frame parts, such as the front fork, are made with anti-corrosion iron to guarantee a long life.
The 12V/8Ah battery is located in the unit under the seat and is protected by a child proof battery lock. The battery can be recharged using a household electrical socket, either whilst it is in the vehicle or after removal. Comes equipped with battery charger and battery.
The quality of Peg Perego products is reflected in the details that ensure the highest degree of safety. The Ducati GP features a sealed base to protect the driver from electric wires and tampering and to protect the vehicle from water, mud and sand. The 12V/8Ah battery is located in the unit under the seat and is protected by a childproof battery lock.
- Brand: Peg Perego
- Model: Ducati GP
- Colour: Red
- No. of Seats: 1
- Motor: 2 x 165W (330W total) Electric
- Battery: 12V/8Ah no-maintenance sealed lead acid battery
- Speed Range: 3.8 km/h - 7.6 km/h
- Speed Options: 1st and 2nd gear
- Gears: 2 gears + reverse
- Maximum Load Capacity: 30 kg
- Starting Mode: Rotating the accelerator handle
- Safety Features: Sealed base to protect the driver from electric wires
- Childproof battery lock
- Rubber tyres for secure grip
- Charging Time: 18 hours for first time charging
- Operating Time: 30 mins
- Control Mode: Handlebar Accelerator + Independent mechanical drum brakes
- Age Suitability: 3+
- Packaging Dimensions (L x H x W): 66 cm x 39.5 cm x 117 cm
- Assembled Dimensions: 115 x 52 x 71h cm
- Weight: 16.5 kg
- 1 x Peg Perego Ducati GP Kids Motorbike
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x 12V/8Ah no-maintenance sealed lead acid battery
- 1 x 12V/8Ah battery charger
- The battery duration is indicative and may vary depending on how the toy is used and the surfaces upon which it is used. The indicated time is the result obtained if the battery is used at 3/4 of its capacity on a flat and compact surface, and at 1/4 of its capacity on uneven or inclined terrain.
- Maximum approved child weight so as to ensure the proper functioning of the toy and the battery.
Questions? Use the chat function or Contact Us.
All items ship from within Australia and take approximately 2-10 business days to arrive depending on your location. Read more...
- This item is covered by the Kids Car Sales Guarantee. See full details here.
- Minor scratches and minor blemishes may be visible.
- Electric ride ons work well on tiles, concrete and all hard and flat surfaces. All goods are not suitable to use on surfaces like mud, thick grass, steep slopes and sand unless specified. We also discourage pushing the car manually. All these forces too much load on the car and which usually leads to burning the motor.
- A fully charged battery should last 1 to 2 hours depending on the age and weight of the child, the number of kids riding and the surface that the car is ridden on.
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images. Props and anything other then the item as described are for demonstration purposes only and do not come with the item.