Peg Perego Corral Bearcat Pink 6v Ride-On Kids Quad Bike
Or make 4 interest-free payments of $124.75 fortnightly with More info
✓ Fast Shipping + Order Tracking
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 79 42 40
Estimated Arrival: Between and .
Peg Perego Corral Bearcat Pink 6v Electric Ride-On Kids Quad Bike for Kids
Satisfy your little one's need for speed with this stylish ride-on bike. Suitable for ages 2 and up, it will provide them with hours of riding fun. Offering many features of an adult ATV, this quad bike is safe to use on gravel, concrete or wet grass. Its design includes a spacious seat and extra-large wheels for great traction no matter the riding surface. To ensure your child's welfare, it is also equipped with a front bumper, large footrests for sturdiness and handles with a secure, non-slip grip.
Simply adorable, it features a hot pink body with grey stripes and heart-shaped decals. Offering a smart design, it operates using the Peg Perego "all-in-one technology" which lets your child drive with ease. This bike will go up to 3.7 km/h. It uses a 6v rechargeable battery.
- Its extra-large seat can accommodate older children.
- 1-seat vehicle.
- Operates via a 6v rechargeable battery.
- Battery charger included.
- 2 levers for forward and reverse.
- Jumbo wheels with sculpted treads provide added stability when riding on gravel or other rough surfaces.
- Mudguards help to protect the bike from dirt and water puddles.
- Its 6v battery is safely stored under the seat and further protected with a childproof lock.
All items ship from within Australia and take approximately 2-10 business days to arrive depending on your location. Read more...
- This item is covered by the Kids Car Sales Guarantee. See full details here.
- Minor scratches and minor blemishes may be visible.
- Electric ride ons work well on tiles, concrete and all hard and flat surfaces. All goods are not suitable to use on surfaces like mud, thick grass, steep slopes and sand unless specified. We also discourage pushing the car manually. All these forces too much load on the car and which usually leads to burning the motor.
- A fully charged battery should last 1 to 2 hours depending on the age and weight of the child, the number of kids riding and the surface that the car is ridden on.
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images.