Motoworks 50cc Petrol Powered 4-Stroke Kids Dirt Bike - Pink
✓ Fast Shipping + Order Tracking
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 79 42 40
Motoworks Fully Automatic Electric Start 50cc 4-Stroke Air-Cooled Kids Dirt Bike
Have fun and enjoy thrilling rides on your own with the Motoworks 50cc Dirt Bike.
With its fully automatic gear shift, you don't need to worry about shifting gears yourself. This is a 50cc four-stroke engine that is powerful enough to take on any terrain and it also features a high-performance auto transmission that shifts gears automatically as you power through turns.
The new 50cc Motoworks Dirt Bike has heavy-duty front and rear hydraulic disc brakes for supreme stopping power when needed! With the wide front wheel and wheels in the rear, this medium-sized dirt bike can tackle the most extreme terrains. It's got a maximum speed of 50km/hr (depending on the terrain surface) which makes it ideal for big open roads or just exploring your local neighbourhood!
- With a heavy-duty steel frame that can last for years
- 12/10 inch wheels
- Electric Start
- Heavy-duty rear shock absorber
- Reliable front and rear breaks
- Durable knobby tyres for the greatest grip in all weather & track conditions
- Hydraulic disc brakes
Engine: 50cc 4 stroke air cooled COMPRESSION 9:1 CLUTCH: Heavy Duty Wet Multi-plate
- Starting Method: Electric Start
- Max Power (KW/RPM): 7kw @ 9000RPM
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 3.0L
- Fuel: 91 Unleaded Petrol
- Transmission: Auto
- Drive System: Chain
- Throttle Control: Motorcycle Twist Throttle
- Front Brakes: Hydraulic Drilled Disc Brake
- Rear Brakes Hydraulic: Drilled Disc Brake
- Maximum Speed: 50km/hr (depending on terrain surface)
- Maximum Load: 80kg
- Rider Capacity: 1 person
- Dimensions: (LxWxH) BIKE: 138x 25x85(cm) BOX : 120x 36x 63(cm)
Seat Height: 66cm
- Weight: Gross: 68kg Net: 60kg
- Front & Rear Wheel: Front 60/100-12" Rear 80/100-10"
- Engine Oil Type: 15w40 4-Stroke
- Engine Oil Capacity: 750ml
All items ship from within Australia and take approximately 2-10 business days to arrive depending on your location. Read more...
- This item is covered by the Kids Car Sales Guarantee. See full details here.
- Minor scratches and minor blemishes may be visible.
- Minor assembly is required.
- For safety purposes, it is recommended that you have this bike assembled by a skilled bike mechanic.
- For warranty claims, you may need to provide proof of assembly by a skilled mechanic. If not, a report from a small engine mechanic advising the issues should be presented to process your warranty claims
- Labour is not covered under warranty. Warranty is a parts replacement warranty and does not cover labour costs.
- Defective parts may need to be sent back to us for inspection.
- Before using the product, check that all nuts, wiring and bolts are tightened as they can become loose during shipping.
- For the first tank, run in the engine, please do not over-rev the engine for the first 1-3 months as the engine is new and should be treated as such.
- This item is intended for off-road use only.
- Manufacturer Warranty Information
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images. Props and anything other then the item as described are for demonstration purposes only and do not come with the item.