Motoworks 49cc Petrol Powered 2-Stroke Sports Kids Quad Bike - Pink
✓ Fast Shipping + Order Tracking
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 79 42 40
🎄 Will this arrive before Christmas? Lead times vary depending on your delivery location. Click here for more info.
Kids 49cc ATV Petrol-Powered Quad Bike with a Single-Speed Transmission and Easy Pull Start
Check out this amazing and powerful quad bike for your kids. A fun, fast, reliable and realistic quad bike with enough power to let you kids experience the thrill of riding. This quad bike is perfect to introduce your kids to riding ATVs.
The Motoworks Sports Kids Quad Bike is powered by a 49cc 2-stroke petrol engine which thrusts it to a maximum speed of about 45km/hr. The single-cylinder engine is controlled by a single-speed transmission which eliminates the need for any gears, thus simplifying the riding experience. The bike has a simple pull alloy starter which offers quick and easy manual start.
The front and rear brakes are drilled disc brakes to provide a prompt response when the quad bike needs to be brought to a halt. The bike has an ergonomic and long seat to offer maximum driving comfort. The four pneumatic tyres with deep treads offer exceptional grip on almost every terrain such as grass, gravel, concrete and even gentle off-road. The bike has a fuel capacity of one litre and is controlled by a thumb lever control.
Features and Benefits
- Two-stroke petrol-powered 49cc engine with speed limiter
- Emergency kill switch
- Front and rear disk brakes
- Single-speed CVT transmission gearbox
- Triple suspension system
- Full chainguard
- Ergonomic and long seat for comfort
- Easy pull-start mechanism
- Reaches a maximum speed of 45km/hr
- Heavy-duty treaded pneumatic tyres for better grip and performance
- Lightweight design and thumb lever throttle control
- Maximum Speed: 45km/hr (depending on terrain surface)
- Fuel Capacity: 1.0L
- Throttle Control: Thumb lever
- Wheel Size: 4 Inch
- Seat Height: 50 cm
- Drive System Modes: Heavy Duty Chain
- Engine Type: 49cc Air-cooled HIGH PERFORMANCE 2 Stroke, Single Cylinder
- Starting Mode: Pull/Manual Start (EASY PULL ALLOY STARTER)
- Transmission: Single-Speed Automatic
- Fuel: Unleaded Petrol+2 Stroke Engine Oil (25:1) Mix Ratio
- Front Brake: Drilled Disc Brakes
- Rear Brake Drilled Disc Brake (Hand brake lever)
- Maximum Power: 2.5 KW / 8000 r/min
- Maximum Torque: 3.5Nm/6400 r/min
- Maximum User Weight: 50kg
- Tyres: Pneumatic
- Rider Capacity: 1 Person (Recommend ages 12 and under)
- Dimensions: (LxWxH)
- Assembled: 104x 59 x 67 (cm)
- Packaging: 99.5 x 57.5 x 50 (cm)
All items ship from within Australia and take approximately 2-10 business days to arrive depending on your location. Read more...
- This item is covered by the Kids Car Sales Guarantee. See full details here.
- Minor scratches and minor blemishes may be visible.
- Minor assembly is required.
- For safety purposes, it is recommended that you have this bike assembled by a skilled bike mechanic.
- For warranty claims, you may need to provide proof of assembly by a skilled mechanic. If not, a report from a small engine mechanic advising the issues should be presented to process your warranty claims
- Labour is not covered under warranty. Warranty is a parts replacement warranty and does not cover labour costs.
- Defective parts may need to be sent back to us for inspection.
- Before using the product, check that all nuts, wiring and bolts are tightened as they can become loose during shipping.
- For the first tank, run in the engine, please do not over-rev the engine for the first 1-3 months as the engine is new and should be treated as such.
- This item is intended for off-road use only.
- Manufacturer Warranty Information
Quad Bike SafetyWARNING: Risk of rollover
Every year quad bikes are a major cause of death and serious injury in rural workplaces with many incidents associated with rollovers. The risk of a rollover increases if the quad bike is crossing slopes, travelling at high speed, towing an attachment, travelling over rocky or uneven ground or carrying a heavy or unstable load.General Safety Tips:
- Choose the right vehicle for the right task.
- The riders must be trained and physically able to control the vehicle
- Always Wear a Helmet
- Never Carry a Passenger
- Take Time to Learn and Practice
- Be Alert for off-road hazards
- Ride within your limits
- Don’t’ Drink and Ride
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images. Props and anything other then the item as described are for demonstration purposes only and do not come with the item.