Motoworks 150cc Petrol Powered 4-Stroke Farm GY6 Quad Bike - Black
✓ Fast Shipping + Order Tracking
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 79 42 40
Motoworks 150cc Farm GY6 Quad Bike with Broad Ergonomic Seat for Extra Convenience
The bike has a pneumatic pull which provides the maximum grip on almost all terrains with a sticking texture. It is big and smooth and has a 4-wheel suspension to have a smoother ride. The working front headlights can also be used in low light by your children. The broad feet on the sides improve riding comfort and protect your feet against the underground soil.
Has a single-cylinder petrol-powered 150cc GY6 Auto Engine motor which drives it to 70km / hr+ at maximum speed. Also offers thumb height grip control and gear-free operation at a single speed.
Features and Benefits
- Fully working low light headlights
- Broad ergonomic seat for extra convenience
- Fully working low light headlights
- The maximum load acceptance is 50kgs
- Perfect working low light headlights
- The working front headlights can also be used by your kids in low light
- Engine: 150cc GY6 Automatic Engine
- Starting Method: Kick Start & Electric Start
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 4.0L (METAL TANK + CAP)
- Fuel: Straight Unleaded Petrol
- Transmission: 1 Forward and 1 Reverse CVT Transmission
- Drive System: Heavy Duty Chain
- Throttle Control: Thumb throttle (Screw retractable to limit max throttle)
- Front Brakes: Drum Brakes
- Rear Brakes: Drilled Disc HYDRAULIC BRAKE
- Maximum Speed: 70km/hr+ (Depends upon road conditions & rider weight)
- Maximum Load: 150kg
- Rider Capacity: 1 Person
- Dimensions(LxWxH): 1850 x 1070 x 1040 (mm)
- Seat Height : 750mm
- Weight: Gross: 155kg Net: 135kg
- Suspension: Front: Dual Independence Heavy Duty Rear : Heavy Duty rear shock
- Front & Rear Wheel: Front : AT 19 x 7 - 8 Rear : AT 18 x 9.5 - 8
- Ignition Mode: CDI
All items ship from within Australia and take approximately 2-10 business days to arrive depending on your location. Read more...
- This item is covered by the Kids Car Sales Guarantee. See full details here.
- Minor scratches and minor blemishes may be visible.
- Minor assembly is required.
- For safety purposes, it is recommended that you have this bike assembled by a skilled bike mechanic.
- For warranty claims, you may need to provide proof of assembly by a skilled mechanic. If not, a report from a small engine mechanic advising the issues should be presented to process your warranty claims
- Labour is not covered under warranty. Warranty is a parts replacement warranty and does not cover labour costs.
- Defective parts may need to be sent back to us for inspection.
- Before using the product, check that all nuts, wiring and bolts are tightened as they can become loose during shipping.
- For the first tank, run in the engine, please do not over-rev the engine for the first 1-3 months as the engine is new and should be treated as such.
- This item is intended for off-road use only.
- Manufacturer Warranty Information
Quad Bike SafetyWARNING: Risk of rollover
Every year quad bikes are a major cause of death and serious injury in rural workplaces with many incidents associated with rollovers. The risk of a rollover increases if the quad bike is crossing slopes, travelling at high speed, towing an attachment, travelling over rocky or uneven ground or carrying a heavy or unstable load.General Safety Tips:
- Choose the right vehicle for the right task.
- The riders must be trained and physically able to control the vehicle
- Always Wear a Helmet
- Never Carry a Passenger
- Take Time to Learn and Practice
- Be Alert for off-road hazards
- Ride within your limits
- Don’t’ Drink and Ride
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images. Props and anything other then the item as described are for demonstration purposes only and do not come with the item.