Motoworks 150cc Petrol Powered 4-Stroke Big Foot Kids Dirt Bike - Green
✓ Fast Shipping + Order Tracking
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 79 42 40
Note: This product is currently out of stock. Contact Us to pre-order now and secure yours when new stock arrives!
ETA: October 2021
Motoworks 150cc KLX Style Big Wheel Dirt Bike with Upsidedown Front Fork Suspension
If your kids enjoy riding a motocross bike and want a little extra power and torque to help them exit corners and clear some of the larger jumps, especially those right out of turns, the Motoworks 150cc KLX style may very well be the ideal bike to get.
The Motoworks Big Foot 150cc Dirt Bike has the newest design with power-packed features and performs stronger among other Motowroks Dirt bikes. Its 4-stroke high-performance engine and air-cooling function prevent overheating. It also has triple suspension system, engine bash plate, and dual hydraulic disc brakes.
It offers great dirt bike features and very suitable petrol dirt bikes for 8 years old and older. It comes with a kick start button which makes it hassle-free to use. Brakes are available both at the front and rear which makes it very reliable especially on off-road adventures.
Kids will have a great time heating up the ground and smashing roads with this cool dirtbike from Motoworks.
- Upside down Front Suspension
- Dual Hydraulic Disc Brakes
- Triple Suspension System
- Safety Chain Guard
- Kick Start
- Engine Bash plate
- Chrome Performance Exhaust
- Engine: 150CC LIFAN 4 stroke Oil cooled
- Compression: 10.0:1
- Clutch: Heavy Duty Wet Multiplate
- Starting Method: Kick Start & Electric Start
- Max Power (KW/RPM) : 9.0kw @ 7500RPM
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 3.0L
- Fuel: 91 Unleaded Petrol
- Transmission: 4 Speed Manual Sports Gear All Up
- Drive System: Chain
- Throttle Control: Motorcycle Twist Throttle
- Front Brakes: Hydraulic Drilled Disc Brake
- Rear Brakes: Hydraulic Drilled Disc Brake
- Maximum Speed: 70km/hr (depending on terrain surface)
- Maximum Load: 120kg
- Rider Capacity: 1 person
- Dimensions: (LxWxH) BIKE: 175 x 75 x 116 (cm) BOX : 155 x 44 x 73 (cm)
- Seat Height: 84cm
- Weight: Gross: 78kg Net: 70kg
- Front & Rear Wheel: 14.0" x 2.50" (R) 12.0" x 3.00" (F)
- Engine Oil Type: 15w40 4-Stroke
- Engine Oil Capacity: 750ml
All items ship from within Australia and take approximately 2-10 business days to arrive depending on your location. Read more...
- This item is covered by the Kids Car Sales Guarantee. See full details here.
- Minor scratches and minor blemishes may be visible.
- Minor assembly is required.
- For safety purposes, it is recommended that you have this bike assembled by a skilled bike mechanic.
- For warranty claims, you may need to provide proof of assembly by a skilled mechanic. If not, a report from a small engine mechanic advising the issues should be presented to process your warranty claims
- Labour is not covered under warranty. Warranty is a parts replacement warranty and does not cover labour costs.
- Defective parts may need to be sent back to us for inspection.
- Before using the product, check that all nuts, wiring and bolts are tightened as they can become loose during shipping.
- For the first tank, run in the engine, please do not over-rev the engine for the first 1-3 months as the engine is new and should be treated as such.
- This item is intended for off-road use only.
- Manufacturer Warranty Information
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images. Props and anything other then the item as described are for demonstration purposes only and do not come with the item.