Motoworks 125cc Petrol Powered 4-Stroke Kids Dirt Bike - Blue
✓ Free Metro Delivery To A Business Address or Depot (Very Bulky Item)
✓ Fast Shipping + Order Tracking
✓ Pickup In-Store Available
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 79 42 40
Note: This product is currently out of stock. Contact Us to pre-order now and secure yours when new stock arrives!
ETA: Early May 2021
Motoworks 125cc Dirt Bike with Genuine 125cc SHINERAY High-Performance Engine (4 Speed Auto Clutch) and Upsidedown Front Fork Suspension
The Motoworks 125cc Petrol Powered dirt bike is the latest in the 125cc model and packed with great features.
Its 4-stroke performance engine and air-cooling function prevent overheating. It also has triple suspension system, engine bash plate, and dual hydraulic disc brakes.
It offers great dirt bike features and very suitable petrol dirt bikes for 8 years old and older. It comes with a kick start button or electric start options which make it hassle-free to use. Brakes are available both at the front and rear which makes it very reliable especially on off-road adventures.
Kids will have a great time heating up the ground and smashing roads with this cool dirtbike from Motoworks.
- With heavy-duty steel frame that can last for years
- 14/12 inch wheels
- Electric Start and Kick Start
- With Upside down forks
- Heavy-duty rear shock absorber
- Reliable front and rear breaks
- Durable knobby tyres for greatest grip in all weather & track conditions
- Hydraulic disc brakes
- Engine: 125cc 4 stroke air cooled COMPRESSION 9:1 CLUTCH: Heavy Duty Wet Multi-plate
- Starting Method: Kick Start & Electric Start
- Max Power (KW/RPM) : 8.5kw @ 9000RPM
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 3.0L
- Fuel: 91 Unleaded Petrol
- Transmission: 4 Speed Manual, 1 down, 3 up
- Drive System: Chain
- Throttle Control: Motorcycle Twist Throttle
- Front Brakes: Hydraulic Drilled Disc Brake
- Rear Brakes: Hydraulic Drilled Disc Brake
- Maximum Speed: 80km/hr (depending on terrain surface)
- Maximum Load: 80kg
- Rider Capacity: 1 person
- Dimensions: (LxWxH) BIKE: 165 x 75 x 110 (cm) BOX : 142 x 45 x 72 (cm)
- Seat Height : 78cm
- Weight: Gross: 72kg Net: 64kg
- Front & Rear Wheel: 14.0" x 2.50" (R) 12.0" x 3.00" (F)
- Engine Oil Type: 15w40 4-Stroke
- Engine Oil Capacity: 750ml
This product is a very bulky delivery item and qualifies for free metro delivery to a business address or local depot near your location. Additional fees apply for delivery to a home address and areas outside of metro zones. If delivering to a home address you must have the ability to assist the driver unloading and be home during business hours to accept the delivery.
All items ship from within Australia and take approximately 2-10 business days to arrive depending on your location. Read more...
- This item is covered by the Kids Car Sales Guarantee. See full details here.
- Minor scratches and minor blemishes may be visible.
- Minor assembly is required.
- For safety purposes, it is recommended that you have this bike assembled by a skilled bike mechanic.
- For warranty claims, you may need to provide proof of assembly by a skilled mechanic. If not, a report from a small engine mechanic advising the issues should be presented to process your warranty claims
- Labour is not covered under warranty. Warranty is a parts replacement warranty and does not cover labour costs.
- Defective parts may need to be sent back to us for inspection.
- Before using the product, check that all nuts, wiring and bolts are tightened as they can become loose during shipping.
- For the first tank, run in the engine, please do not over-rev the engine for the first 1-3 months as the engine is new and should be treated as such.
- This item is intended for off-road use only.
- Manufacturer Warranty Information
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images. Props and anything other then the item as described are for demonstration purposes only and do not come with the item.
* Free delivery applies to metro city delivery areas to a business address only for bulky items. Additional charges may apply to deliveries outside major city metro areas or to a residential address.