MJM 125cc 1+1 Petrol Powered Kids Sports Quad Bike - Blue
✓ Fast Shipping + Order Tracking
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 79 42 40
Powerful Petrol Quad Bike with Single Forward and Reverse Gear
Don't want those gear shift patterns on your quad bike? Check out this amazing new design from MJM featuring a sharp and eye-catching design that'll impress everyone in sight.
Powered by a 125 cc petrol engine, this quad bike has only one forward gear. Along with a single reverse gear. No more shifting gears with feet. Just twist the accelerator and enjoy the ride. As far as the safety of the rider is concerned, the quad bike features a speed governor for supervision.
The two LED lights on the front are fully functional and can be switched in two modes. The large knobby wheels have deep grooves that deliver a perfect grip on almost every terrain. An ergonomic and large seat further enhances comfort, helping the rider to easily adjust when needed. The entire perimeter of the bike has been reinforced by a frame to further enhance security. Moreover, the blue and white finish looks dazzling.
Features and Benefits
- LED headlights
- Single switch start. Handle mounted controls
- Semi-auto one Reverse and one forward gear
- Governor & parking Brake
- Front and rear hydraulic foot brakes
- Adult-Teen size to suit growing kids
- Heavy-duty front and rear shock absorbers
- Complies with the European ATV Standard (EN15997:2011)
- Fitted with a spark arrest
- Engine type: 125 cc, 4 Stroke, air-cooled, single-cylinder
Bore and stroke: 52.4 x 49.5 cm
- Compression rating: 8.8:1
- Max torque: 5.5Nm / 5000 rpm
- Max power 3.6 kW / 7500 rpm
- Ignition type: CDI
- Transmission: Semi-auto, chain
- Brake (Front/Rear): Drum / Disc
- Starting system: Electric start
- Battery spec: 12V, 5AH
- Front suspension: Double-A swing arm
- Rear suspension: Mono shock swing arm
- Front/Rear tires spec: 16X8-7,7 inch 3-stud wheels
Seat height from the ground: 58 cm
- Ground clearance: 100 mm
- Load capacity: 120 kg
- Fuel tank capacity: 3 L
- Colour: Blue
- Vehicle dimensions: 132 x 82 x 66 cm (L x W x H)
All items ship from within Australia and take approximately 2-10 business days to arrive depending on your location. Read more...
- This item is covered by the Kids Car Sales Guarantee. See full details here.
- Minor scratches and minor blemishes may be visible.
- Electric ride ons work well on tiles, concrete and all hard and flat surfaces. All goods are not suitable to use on surfaces like mud, thick grass, steep slopes and sand unless specified. We also discourage pushing the car manually. All these forces too much load on the car and which usually leads to burning the motor.
- A fully charged battery should last 1 to 2 hours depending on the age and weight of the child, the number of kids riding and the surface that the car is ridden on.
- Manufacturer Warranty Information
Quad Bike SafetyWARNING: Risk of rollover
Every year quad bikes are a major cause of death and serious injury in rural workplaces with many incidents associated with rollovers. The risk of a rollover increases if the quad bike is crossing slopes, travelling at high speed, towing an attachment, travelling over rocky or uneven ground or carrying a heavy or unstable load.General Safety Tips:
- Choose the right vehicle for the right task.
- The riders must be trained and physically able to control the vehicle
- Always Wear a Helmet
- Never Carry a Passenger
- Take Time to Learn and Practice
- Be Alert for off-road hazards
- Ride within your limits
- Don’t’ Drink and Ride
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images. Props and anything other then the item as described are for demonstration purposes only and do not come with the item.