Mercedes Benz AMG G63 Licensed White 12v Ride-On Kids Car
Or make 4 interest-free payments of $92.50 fortnightly with More info
✓ Fast Shipping + Order Tracking
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 79 42 40
Note: This product is currently out of stock. Contact Us to pre-order now and secure yours when new stock arrives!
AMG G63 Licensed Replica Kids Electric Car In White Colour
Let your kids experience the feeling of riding the very famous and adored Mercedes Benz AMZ G63 through this electric replica ride on. The car has been designed with meticulous detail to imitate the original car for external features. It is powered by two 12V drive motors, and has speed setting to let the driver use it at specific speeds. The car has full functional doors, LED lights and startup sounds/horn to deliver a realistic experience.
The dashboard features a media panel with controls for playing music. It is compatible with RF/SD cards, USB devices and MP3 players. It is equipped with a comfortable seat and an adjustable seat belt to ensure maximum safety of the user. The SUV looks pretty amazing, especially due to the white colour, and is bound to steal the show
Features and Benefits
- Three different speed settings
- Bright LED front lights with on/off switch
- Functional doors and one seat belt
- Moves both forwards and backwards
- Push button start with startup sounds and horn
- Plastic tyres with rubber traction strip
- FM radio, media player with SD card/MP3 interface and volume controls
- Can be operated via remote control
- Perfect for ages 2-4
- Maximum weight capacity of 30kgs
All items ship from within Australia and take approximately 2-10 business days to arrive depending on your location. Read more...
- This item is covered by the Kids Car Sales Guarantee. See full details here.
- Minor scratches and minor blemishes may be visible.
- Electric ride ons work well on tiles, concrete and all hard and flat surfaces. All goods are not suitable to use on surfaces like mud, thick grass, steep slopes and sand unless specified. We also discourage pushing the car manually. All these forces too much load on the car and which usually leads to burning the motor.
- A fully charged battery should last 1 to 2 hours depending on the age and weight of the child, the number of kids riding and the surface that the car is ridden on.
- Manufacturer Warranty Information
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images.