Kids Electric 6v Red 3-Wheel Ride-On Motorbike
✓ Fast Shipping + Order Tracking
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 79 42 40
Kids Electric 6v Red 3-Wheel Ride-On Motorbike With Flashing Lights
Sporty, this ride-on motorbike makes an ideal gift for your little adventurer. Bright red with numerous decals, they'll enjoy riding it as they pretend to be a traffic cop or motorcycle racer. For added fun, it also has flashing lights and a storage compartment for snacks or juice.
Equipped with three wheels (for added stability) and anti-slip tyres, it is exciting but very safe. It is also easy to operate via its foot control. Ride it on concrete, gravel or other surfaces.
- Triple wheel construction for added stability
- Solid built with fully sealed construction
- Simple foot step control
- Eye-catching police flashing lights with music
- Anti-slip wheels for safe driving
- SAA approved battery charger
- Suitable for children above 3
- Complied with EN71 standard Safety of Toys
- Control mode: Manual
- Battery: 6V 4.5AH lead acid
- Charge time: 6-8hrs (no more than 10hrs per charge)
- Operating time: up to 2 hours per full charge
- Flashing light: Yes
- Load capacity: 30kg
- User: above 3 year old
- Colour: Red
- Dimension: 87x37x53cm
- Please charge the battery upon receipt, even if it is not to be used in the near future.
- It is advisable to charge the battery EVERY MONTH if it is not used for prolonged periods. This is to prevent over-discharging of the battery which will cause irreparable damage to it.
All items ship from within Australia and take approximately 2-10 business days to arrive depending on your location. Read more...
- This item is covered by the Kids Car Sales Guarantee. See full details here.
- Minor scratches and minor blemishes may be visible.
- Electric ride ons work well on tiles, concrete and all hard and flat surfaces. All goods are not suitable to use on surfaces like mud, thick grass, steep slopes and sand unless specified. We also discourage pushing the car manually. All these forces too much load on the car and which usually leads to burning the motor.
- A fully charged battery should last 1 to 2 hours depending on the age and weight of the child, the number of kids riding and the surface that the car is ridden on.
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images. Props and anything other then the item as described are for demonstration purposes only and do not come with the item.