Kids Electric 6v Black 3-Wheel Ride-On Motorbike
Or make 4 interest-free payments of $27.75 fortnightly with More info
✓ Free Metro Shipping
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 79 42 40
Estimated Arrival: Between and .
Kids Electric 6v Black 3-Wheel Ride-On Motorbike for Little Law Enforcers
Is your little one a future police officer or sheriff? This electric ride-on police motorbike will make the perfect gift for them. Fun but safe to ride, it will go as fast as 3-4km/h. Shiny black with numerous bright decals, it has a really cool look. For added excitement, it also comes equipped with lights that flash and a musical siren.
Suitable for ages 3 and older, it is easy to operate. It will go backwards and forwards with the use of hand controls. To accelerate, they can simply press down on the foot pedal and away they go. Its 3-wheel design makes it extra-safe along with its anti-slip tyres and secure grip handles.
- Triple wheel construction for added stability
- Fully sealed construction
- Simple foot step control
- Eye-catching police flashing lights with music
- Anti-slip wheels for safe driving
- SAA-approved battery charger
- Suitable for children between 3 - 8 years old
- Complied with EN71 standard Safety of Toys
- Control mode: Manual
- Battery: 6V lead acid
- Speed: 3-4km/h, depending on weight
- Charge time: About 12hrs
- Operating time: up to 2 hours per full charge
- Built-in music: Yes
- Flashing light: Yes
- Load capacity: 30kg
- User: 3 - 8 years old
- Colour: Black
- Dimension: 87 x 37 x 53cm
All items ship from within Australia and take approximately 2-10 business days to arrive depending on your location. Read more...
- This item is covered by the Kids Car Sales Guarantee. See full details here.
- Minor scratches and minor blemishes may be visible.
- Electric ride ons work well on tiles, concrete and all hard and flat surfaces. All goods are not suitable to use on surfaces like mud, thick grass, steep slopes and sand unless specified. We also discourage pushing the car manually. All these forces too much load on the car and which usually leads to burning the motor.
- A fully charged battery should last 1 to 2 hours depending on the age and weight of the child, the number of kids riding and the surface that the car is ridden on.
- Manufacturer Warranty Information
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images. Props and anything other then the item as described are for demonstration purposes only and do not come with the item.
* Free shipping applies to metro city delivery areas only. Additional charges may apply to deliveries outside major city metro areas.