Go Skitz Jeep Style 12V Kids Electric Ride On with Spare Wheel
Or make 4 interest-free payments of $99.75 fortnightly with More info
✓ Fast Shipping + Order Tracking
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 79 42 40
Estimated Arrival: Between and .
Electric jeep style kids ride on with spare wheel design element for aesthetics
Give your kids the thrill and experience of riding a jeep with this amazing electric ride-on!
This kids car features two 35W motors run by a 12V battery to generate a maximum speed of 5km/hr. This ride-on has been designed by replicating the original jeep frame on a smaller scale. This lightweight car features fully functional headlights and fully functional doors for a realistic appearance. The dashboard has been comprehensively designed with a battery level indicator and sockets to accept MP3, SD or USB media devices.
The ride-on also produces realistic sounds to create a more playful aura for your child. It moves in both forward and reverse directions, and can be controlled using a Bluetooth based remote control for parental supervision. The ride-on has space to accommodate two kids at once and is quite lightweight to be moved and stored with ease.
Features and Benefits
- Electric powered kids ride-on
- Features forward and reverse gear with slow start function
- Fully functional doors and lights
- Produces realistic sounds for more fun
- Can be controlled via remote control
- USB/SD/MP3 socket to accept and play media devices
- Battery level display on the dashboard
- Wheel suspension for a smooth ride on all terrain
Warranty Claims & Returns Policy Download
All items ship from within Australia and take approximately 2-10 business days to arrive depending on your location. Read more...
- This item is covered by the Kids Car Sales Guarantee. See full details here.
- Minor scratches and minor blemishes may be visible.
- Electric ride ons work well on tiles, concrete and all hard and flat surfaces. All goods are not suitable to use on surfaces like mud, thick grass, steep slopes and sand unless specified. We also discourage pushing the car manually. All these forces too much load on the car and which usually leads to burning the motor.
- A fully charged battery should last 1 to 2 hours depending on the age and weight of the child, the number of kids riding and the surface that the car is ridden on.
- Manufacturer Warranty Information
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images. Props and anything other then the item as described are for demonstration purposes only and do not come with the item.