Go Skitz 12v Commando Electric Kids Ride On SUV with Remote - Red
Or make 4 interest-free payments of $157.25 fortnightly with More info
✓ Fast Shipping + Order Tracking
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 79 42 40
Remote and Speed Control Kids Ride On With Shock Absorbers
Excite your kids with this cool military-style kids ride on, and let them experience the sensation of being a commando. This ride-on is powered by two 35 Watt electric motors and a single battery. The speed can be set to low or high modes depending upon the rider. The ride-on features four polyurethane wheels with shock absorbers for an utterly smooth ride. It has functional doors, headlights and car voices to deliver a realistic experience.
The best safety feature of this ride-on is its remote control design. Where an adult can supervise the speed and direction from a distance. The dashboard features a complete music system with USB, MP3 and TF card inputs. Along with a battery level indicator, so the riding experience isn't interrupted unexpectedly.
Features and Benefits
- Polyurethane wheels with shock absorber
- High and slow speed modes
- Can also be controlled via remote
- Leather seat covers and seat belt
- Functional double doors
- Active headlights and voice adjustments for car sound
- Dashboard with USB, MP3 and TF slots
- Battery level indicator on the dashboard
- Motor: 35 W x 2
- Battery: 12 V x 7 Ah
- Wheels: Polyurethane with shock absorber
- Speed: High and slow modes
- Dimensions: 1450 x 770 x 460
Warranty Claims & Returns Policy Download
All items ship from within Australia and take approximately 2-10 business days to arrive depending on your location. Read more...
- This item is covered by the Kids Car Sales Guarantee. See full details here.
- Minor scratches and minor blemishes may be visible.
- Electric ride ons work well on tiles, concrete and all hard and flat surfaces. All goods are not suitable to use on surfaces like mud, thick grass, steep slopes and sand unless specified. We also discourage pushing the car manually. All these forces too much load on the car and which usually leads to burning the motor.
- A fully charged battery should last 1 to 2 hours depending on the age and weight of the child, the number of kids riding and the surface that the car is ridden on.
- Manufacturer Warranty Information
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images. Props and anything other then the item as described are for demonstration purposes only and do not come with the item.