Go Skitz 0.3 Electric 12v Kids Scooter
Or make 4 interest-free payments of $45.00 fortnightly with More info
✓ Fast Shipping + Order Tracking
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 79 42 40
Non-Folding Electric Motor Powered Scooter With Rear Brake For Kids
Check out this cool looking meticulously designed electric scooter which allows your kids to scoot and enjoy with ease. It was made to ensure a proper mix between the physical activity and leisure time spent by your loved ones. The scooter is powered by a 12V/30W motor which can push it to a maximum speed of 11 km/hr. The small but efficient battery takes 10 hours for a full charge, and can power the scooter for 40 minutes straight. The speed can be easily controlled using a push lever throttle mounting on the handle. It can also be used as a kick scooter in case the battery gets low.
The movement of the scooter can be brought to a halt using the 'well-placed' rear foot brake. This scooter has a non-folding design and a maximum weight bearing capacity of 50 kgs. Moreover, the scooter itself is lightweight, weighing just about 6 kg. It can be easily carried from place to place, and is also easy to be handled by the kids.
Features and Benefits
- Powered by a 12V/30W motor
- Reaches a maximum speed of 11 km/hr
- Continuous operation for 40 minutes on a full charge
- Takes 10 hours for a full charge
- Load bearing capacity of 50 kg
- Rear foot brake for halting movement
- Easy to use via its push lever throttle
- Can be used as a kick scooter when needed
Warranty Claims & Returns Policy Download
All items ship from within Australia and take approximately 2-10 business days to arrive depending on your location. Read more...
- This item is covered by the Kids Car Sales Guarantee. See full details here.
- Minor scratches and minor blemishes may be visible.
- Electric ride ons work well on tiles, concrete and all hard and flat surfaces. All goods are not suitable to use on surfaces like mud, thick grass, steep slopes and sand unless specified. We also discourage pushing the car manually. All these forces too much load on the car and which usually leads to burning the motor.
- A fully charged battery should last 1 to 2 hours depending on the age and weight of the child, the number of kids riding and the surface that the car is ridden on.
- Manufacturer Warranty Information
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images. Props and anything other then the item as described are for demonstration purposes only and do not come with the item.