GMX The Beast 125cc Petrol-Powered 4-Stroke Sports Quad Bike - Red
✓ Fast Shipping + Order Tracking
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 79 42 40
🎄 Will this arrive before Christmas? Lead times vary depending on your delivery location. Click here for more info.
125cc 4-Stroke Kids Sports Quad Bike With Electric Start And Twin Exhaust
Among the 125cc 4 strokes quad bike, GMX The Beast 125cc Petrol-Powered 4-Stroke Sports Quad Bike is one of the top-selling products in the market. The 4 stroke engine offers a very good performance for experienced riders who want more power and speed while riding. It is also provided with a fierce-looking fairing kit and twin exhaust for best performance as well as decreased sound. Riding at high speeds with this bike is very comfortable because of its wide and long wheelbase. Lasts very long because of the sturdy frame. The quad bike has hydraulic brakes on both the front and the rear, offering a quick halt when required.
Features and Benefits
- The motor can be easily cut off with a single flick, because of the physical kill switch.
- Located just behind the seat is the dead man switch that will cut off the motor when the rider comes off the bike thus making it very safe to ride.
- The handlebar is provided with a screw that will easily limit the speed for easy and controlled riding.
- Very easy to learn and very safe to ride.
- Heavy Duty Tyres With Wide Wheel Base
All items ship from within Australia and take approximately 2-10 business days to arrive depending on your location. Read more...
- This item is covered by the Kids Car Sales Guarantee. See full details here.
- Minor scratches and minor blemishes may be visible.
- Minor assembly is required.
- For safety purposes, it is recommended that you have this bike assembled by a skilled bike mechanic.
- For warranty claims, you may need to provide proof of assembly by a skilled mechanic. If not, a report from a small engine mechanic advising the issues should be presented to process your warranty claims
- Labour is not covered under warranty. Warranty is a parts replacement warranty and does not cover labour costs.
- Defective parts may need to be sent back to us for inspection.
- Before using the product, check that all nuts, wiring and bolts are tightened as they can become loose during shipping.
- For the first tank, run in the engine, please do not over-rev the engine for the first 1-3 months as the engine is new and should be treated as such.
- This item is intended for off-road use only.
- Manufacturer Warranty Information
Quad Bike SafetyWARNING: Risk of rollover
Every year quad bikes are a major cause of death and serious injury in rural workplaces with many incidents associated with rollovers. The risk of a rollover increases if the quad bike is crossing slopes, travelling at high speed, towing an attachment, travelling over rocky or uneven ground or carrying a heavy or unstable load.General Safety Tips:
- Choose the right vehicle for the right task.
- The riders must be trained and physically able to control the vehicle
- Always Wear a Helmet
- Never Carry a Passenger
- Take Time to Learn and Practice
- Be Alert for off-road hazards
- Ride within your limits
- Don’t’ Drink and Ride
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images. Props and anything other then the item as described are for demonstration purposes only and do not come with the item.