GMX The Beast 110cc Petrol-Powered 4-Stroke Kids Sports Quad Bike - Blue
✓ Free Metro Delivery To A Business Address or Depot (Very Bulky Item)
✓ Fast Shipping + Order Tracking
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 79 42 40
Petrol Powered 110cc Kids Quad Bike With Electric Start
Are you looking for a quad bike that will be suitable for beginner riders? Look no further than the GMX Beast 110cc Petrol-Powered 4-Stroke Kids Sports Quad Bike which is an entry-level model. It is provided with more power than the junior level bikes. It has a 4 stroke engine and is features top-notch functions like electric start and automatic transmission. Moreover, it has a wider frame that has a sports fairing kit and a very comfortable wheelbase that provide more stability even at very high speeds. Because of the highly sturdy frame, it is very strong as compared to other brands and remains functional for a longer period of time.
Features and Benefits
- Suitable for learners
- Highly safe as it is provided with many safety features like a physical killing switch and dead man switch
- The speed control features help in limiting speeds.
- Requires Minimal Assembly
- 100 Kg Load Capacity
This product is a very bulky delivery item and qualifies for free metro delivery to a business address or local depot near your location. Additional fees apply for delivery to a home address and areas outside of metro zones. If delivering to a home address you must have the ability to assist the driver unloading and be home during business hours to accept the delivery.
All items ship from within Australia and take approximately 2-10 business days to arrive depending on your location. Read more...
- This item is covered by the Kids Car Sales Guarantee. See full details here.
- Minor scratches and minor blemishes may be visible.
- Minor assembly is required.
- For safety purposes, it is recommended that you have this bike assembled by a skilled bike mechanic.
- For warranty claims, you may need to provide proof of assembly by a skilled mechanic. If not, a report from a small engine mechanic advising the issues should be presented to process your warranty claims
- Labour is not covered under warranty. Warranty is a parts replacement warranty and does not cover labour costs.
- Defective parts may need to be sent back to us for inspection.
- Before using the product, check that all nuts, wiring and bolts are tightened as they can become loose during shipping.
- For the first tank, run in the engine, please do not over-rev the engine for the first 1-3 months as the engine is new and should be treated as such.
- This item is intended for off-road use only.
- Manufacturer Warranty Information
Quad Bike SafetyWARNING: Risk of rollover
Every year quad bikes are a major cause of death and serious injury in rural workplaces with many incidents associated with rollovers. The risk of a rollover increases if the quad bike is crossing slopes, travelling at high speed, towing an attachment, travelling over rocky or uneven ground or carrying a heavy or unstable load.General Safety Tips:
- Choose the right vehicle for the right task.
- The riders must be trained and physically able to control the vehicle
- Always Wear a Helmet
- Never Carry a Passenger
- Take Time to Learn and Practice
- Be Alert for off-road hazards
- Ride within your limits
- Don’t’ Drink and Ride
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images. Props and anything other then the item as described are for demonstration purposes only and do not come with the item.
* Free delivery applies to metro city delivery areas to a business address only for bulky items. Additional charges may apply to deliveries outside major city metro areas or to a residential address.