GMX Chaser 60cc Petrol-Powered 4-Stroke Kids Quad Bike
✓ Fast Shipping + Order Tracking
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 79 42 40
Note: This product is currently out of stock. Contact Us to pre-order now and secure yours when new stock arrives!
ETA: 30th October 2020
Petrol Powered 60cc 4-Stroke Kids Quad Bike With Automatic Transmission
If your kids are looking for a recreational ride in a quad bike, then this GMX Chaser 60cc Petrol-Powered 4-Stroke Kids Quad Bike is the one you must buy. It is one of the smallest 4 stroke quad bike. It is highly reliable and operates very quietly. It has been made from a heavy-duty and strong frame with steering and the front suspension build with highly durable metal bushes, springs and other quality components. The bike features a 60cc petrol-powered engine which delivers optimum power to attain high speeds appropriate for kids. Suitable for people weighing up to 60 kgs.
Features and Benefits
- Made from the highly sturdy frame which lasts for a long period of time.
- Loaded with many safety features like a physical kill switch and dead man switch
- The speed level is easily controllable.
- Highly dependable and offers a new level of performance to new riders.
All items ship from within Australia and take approximately 2-10 business days to arrive depending on your location. Read more...
- This item is covered by the Kids Car Sales Guarantee. See full details here.
- Minor scratches and minor blemishes may be visible.
- Minor assembly is required.
- For safety purposes, it is recommended that you have this bike assembled by a skilled bike mechanic.
- For warranty claims, you may need to provide proof of assembly by a skilled mechanic. If not, a report from a small engine mechanic advising the issues should be presented to process your warranty claims
- Labour is not covered under warranty. Warranty is a parts replacement warranty and does not cover labour costs.
- Defective parts may need to be sent back to us for inspection.
- Before using the product, check that all nuts, wiring and bolts are tightened as they can become loose during shipping.
- For the first tank, run in the engine, please do not over-rev the engine for the first 1-3 months as the engine is new and should be treated as such.
- This item is intended for off-road use only.
- Manufacturer Warranty Information
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images. Props and anything other then the item as described are for demonstration purposes only and do not come with the item.