GMX 70cc Ripper-X Junior Petrol Powered Kids Quad Bike - Black
✓ Fast Shipping + Order Tracking
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 79 42 40
GMX 70cc Ripper-X Junior Petrol Powered 1-Seater Automatic 4-Stroke Kids Quad Bike - Black
Powerful new features with added safety measures.
You will find this in the new GMZ 70cc Ripper-X Junior Petrol Powered Kids Quad Bike.
With a powerful 70cc 4-stroke engine and cool new designs, this petrol-powered quad bike is perfect for adventurous and cool kids and is defo a head-turner.
Not only that, but the newly added safety features also make this automatic, 1-seater quad bike an awesome choice for beginners to intermediate riders.
Power. Cool features. Safety. What more can you ask for?
This is THE awesome bike your kids have been waiting for!
Features and Benefits:
- New cool and head-turner designs
- Physical Kill Switch - a switch you flick if you want the motor to cut out, it is generally located on the left side of the handlebar.
- Dead Man Switch - clips onto the rider so if the rider comes off the bike the motor cuts out, it is located behind the seat.
- Governable Speed - A screw on the handlebar allows you to limit the speed the quad bike reaches. This may be released as the rider gains more confidence and wants to reach higher speeds
- Electric start with front drum brake and hydraulic rear brake.
- Channelling a maximum output of 8HP and idle speed of less than 800 ppm, perfect for both beginners and experienced riders.
- Maximum Speed: 60km/hr (depending on terrain surface)
- Seat Height: 570 mm
- Bore X Stroke: 47.0 mm x 41.4 mm
- Compression Ration: 8.8:1
- Front Tyre: Blaze Type 145/70-6(6 inches)
- Rear Tyre: Blaze Type 145/70-6(6 inches)
- Tyre Pressure: 68.0 ± 0.2 kpa
- Wheelbase: 855 mm
- Handlebar: High Bend Mini Bar
- Handlebar Grips: Soft High Grip Rubber
- Magneto Type: Electronic Ignition System
- Ground Clearance: 80 mm
- Swingarm: Steel
- Fuel Capacity: 2.4L
- Triple Clamps: Steel
- Engine Oil Grade: Non Synthetic 15W/40-SE - 4 Stroke Engine Oil
- Optimal Engine Oil Level: 800 ml
- Intake/ Exhaust: Race Pipe + Performance Steel Muffler
- Charger: Included
- Assembly: Products are up to 90% assembled. Minor assembly is required and in the interest of safety, it is recommended that you have the quad bike assembled by a qualified, skilled small engine mechanic.
- Engine Model: 147FMD/ 70 cc GMX Series 1 Engine
- Engine Type: 4 Stroke - Single Cylinder - air cooled
- Starting Mode: Electric Start
- Chain: 428#76
- Clutch Type: Heavy Duty Wet Multi Plate
- Cylinder Ratio: 71.8 ML
- Transmission: Automatic
- Fuel: Regular Unleaded (92 or higher)
- Fuel Delivery System: PZ19 Carburetor
- Drive: 428 # 76 Chain
- Front Brake: Front Drum Brakes
- Rear Brake: Rear Hydraulic Disc Brakes
- Gearing: 14 Tooth Front / 37 Tooth Rear
- Idle Speed: ≤800 ppm
- Maximum Output: KW / HP: 8HP
- Maximum Power: 3.3Kw/8500 (r/min)
- Maximum Torque: 4.5N.m/ 6500 (r/min)
- Rated Loading Capacity: 80 Kg
- Rider Capacity: 1 Person
- Product Size: 1190 x 760 x 820 mm
- Product Weight: 65kg
- Gross Weight: 83kg
- Packaging Dimensions: 1140 x670 x640 mm
- Package Content:
- 1 x GMX 70cc Ripper-X Junior Petrol Powered Kids Quad Bike - Black
- 1 x User Manual
IMPORTANT SAFETY & PRODUCT INFORMATION:
- Always wear a helmet, product clothing and gear such as goggles, long sleeves, long pants, boots and gloves/hand protection when riding these products.
- For motorised products, a motorbike standard helmet needs to be worn.
- Never let children ride quad bikes that are meant for adults, even as passengers.
- Do not carry any passengers on quad bikes that are meant for one person.
- Quad bikes are not all-terrain vehicles so they cannot go safely on all types of terrain.
- Avoid riding on rough terrain or steep slopes. Ride on familiar tracks and beware of obstacles.
- Never ride under the influence of alcohol/drugs.
- Ensure children are supervised at all times near any quad bike activity.
- Always carry a mobile phone or radio device so you can contact help in case of an emergency.
- Always adhere to the maximum load of the product.
- Minor assembly is required In the interest of safety it is recommended that you have this bike assembled by a skilled bike mechanic. You may need to provide proof of being assembled by a skilled mechanic, if not a report from a small engine mechanic advising the issues to process your warranty claims.
- Labour is not covered under warranty. The warranty is a parts replacement warranty and does not cover labour costs. Defective parts may need to be sent back to us for inspection.
- Before using the product, check that all nuts, wiring and bolts are tightened as they can become loose during shipping. For the first tank, run in the engine, please do not over-rev the engine for the first 1-3 months as the engine is new and should be treated as such.
- This item is intended for off-road use only.
All items ship from within Australia and take approximately 2-10 business days to arrive depending on your location. Read more...
- This item is covered by the Kids Car Sales Guarantee. See full details here.
- Minor scratches and minor blemishes may be visible.
- Minor assembly is required.
- For safety purposes, it is recommended that you have this bike assembled by a skilled bike mechanic.
- For warranty claims, you may need to provide proof of assembly by a skilled mechanic. If not, a report from a small engine mechanic advising the issues should be presented to process your warranty claims
- Labour is not covered under warranty. Warranty is a parts replacement warranty and does not cover labour costs.
- Defective parts may need to be sent back to us for inspection.
- Before using the product, check that all nuts, wiring and bolts are tightened as they can become loose during shipping.
- For the first tank, run in the engine, please do not over-rev the engine for the first 1-3 months as the engine is new and should be treated as such.
- This item is intended for off-road use only.
- Manufacturer Warranty Information
Quad Bike SafetyWARNING: Risk of rollover
Every year quad bikes are a major cause of death and serious injury in rural workplaces with many incidents associated with rollovers. The risk of a rollover increases if the quad bike is crossing slopes, travelling at high speed, towing an attachment, travelling over rocky or uneven ground or carrying a heavy or unstable load.General Safety Tips:
- Choose the right vehicle for the right task.
- The riders must be trained and physically able to control the vehicle
- Always Wear a Helmet
- Never Carry a Passenger
- Take Time to Learn and Practice
- Be Alert for off-road hazards
- Ride within your limits
- Don’t’ Drink and Ride
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images. Props and anything other then the item as described are for demonstration purposes only and do not come with the item.