GMX 70cc 4-Stroke Semi-Auto Pro Kids Dirt Bike - Red
✓ Fast Shipping + Order Tracking
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 79 42 40
Experience the Thrill of Off-Road Riding with GMX 70cc 4-Stroke Semi-Auto Pro Kids Dirt Bike
The GMX 70cc Pro Kids Dirt Bike is the perfect off-road vehicle for young riders who are ready to hit the trails and experience the thrill of dirt biking. Powered by a powerful 70cc 4-stroke engine, this dirt bike can reach a speed of 50km/hr. Featuring a sturdy steel frame, front and rear disc brakes for reliable stopping power, and a comfortable padded seat, the GMX 70cc Pro Kids Dirt Bike is built to withstand the rigours of off-road riding
The bike has an adjustable throttle that can help limit the maximum speed for novice riders. Moreover, the bike has an automatic transmission so the rider does not have to shift gears. With its powerful performance, durable construction, and safety features, this dirt bike offers an exciting and safe riding experience for young riders who are ready to take on the trails.
Features and Benefits
- Powerful 70cc 4-stroke engine
- Durable steel frame for long-lasting durability
- Front and rear disc brakes
- Adjustable throttle to limit top speed for safe and controlled riding
- Comfortable padded seat for a comfortable riding experience
- Automatic transmission for easy gear shifting and control
- Electric start system
- Chain guard for added safety while riding
- Suitable for kids aged 6-11 years old
- Fuel Tank: Plastic gas box
- Tyre: 25 cms
- Maximum Speed: 50km/h (depending on terrain and load)
- Final Drive: KMC golden chain
- Front Fork: 515 mm Upright
- Engine Type: 4 stroke, semi-auto
- Starting Mode: electric start
- Carburetor: JINGKE PZ19 carburetor
- Transmission: 70 cc Semi Automatic - N-1-2-3-4
- Front Brake: Hydraulic Disc Brake
- Rear Brake: Hydraulic Disc Brake
- Maximum Load: 70kgs
- Rider Capacity: 1 Person
- Colour: Red
All items ship from within Australia and take approximately 2-10 business days to arrive depending on your location. Read more...
- This item is covered by the Kids Car Sales Guarantee. See full details here.
- Minor scratches and minor blemishes may be visible.
- Minor assembly is required.
- For safety purposes, it is recommended that you have this bike assembled by a skilled bike mechanic.
- For warranty claims, you may need to provide proof of assembly by a skilled mechanic. If not, a report from a small engine mechanic advising the issues should be presented to process your warranty claims
- Labour is not covered under warranty. Warranty is a parts replacement warranty and does not cover labour costs.
- Defective parts may need to be sent back to us for inspection.
- Before using the product, check that all nuts, wiring and bolts are tightened as they can become loose during shipping.
- For the first tank, run in the engine, please do not over-rev the engine for the first 1-3 months as the engine is new and should be treated as such.
- This item is intended for off-road use only.
- Manufacturer Warranty Information
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images. Props and anything other then the item as described are for demonstration purposes only and do not come with the item.