GMX 125cc Sports X Series Kids Quad Bike - Blue
✓ Fast Shipping + Order Tracking
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 79 42 40
Powerful and Safe Kids Quad Bike Suitable For Professional Use
Rather than investing your money in a kids quad bike or a professional quad bike. It is better to put your money on a quad bike that can be used for both these applications. Check out this Sports X series kids quad bike with a powerful 125cc engine that can rev up to a maximum speed of 65 km/hr. With an amazing four-wheel suspension and large knobby tyres. This quad bike rules all, even terrains and also some off-road use.
The quad bike has been embellished with amazing graphics and the lightweight frame is strong enough to resist manhandling and also minor impacts. There's a front grill that provides optimal safety from head-on collisions. Moreover, the blue and white finish gives a stupendous look.
Features and Benefits
- Powerful 125cc displacement engine
- Suspension on all four wheels
- Large pneumatic tyres offer a smooth ride
- Front and rear disc brake
- Wide footrest for comfort and protection
- Large and ergonomic seat suits different riders
- Big handle on the rear for support and pulling
- Maximum Speed: 65 km/hr
- Maximum Power: 5.8kW /7500rpm
- Engine: 125 cc
- Engine Type: 3+1, semi-automatic
- Suspension: Front and Rear
- Starting Mode: Electric Start
- Battery: 12V, 7AH
- Maximum Torque: 9.2N · m /5500-6000rpm
- Transmission: Chain
- Brakes: Front and Rear Disc
- Maximum Load Capacity: 70kg
- Seat Height: 730±15 mm
- Assembled Dimensions (L x W x H): 162.5cm x 106cm x 97cm
- Packaging Dimensions (L x W x H): 145.5 x 87.5 x 66.5 cm
All items ship from within Australia and take approximately 2-10 business days to arrive depending on your location. Read more...
- This item is covered by the Kids Car Sales Guarantee. See full details here.
- Minor scratches and minor blemishes may be visible.
- Minor assembly is required.
- For safety purposes, it is recommended that you have this bike assembled by a skilled bike mechanic.
- For warranty claims, you may need to provide proof of assembly by a skilled mechanic. If not, a report from a small engine mechanic advising the issues should be presented to process your warranty claims
- Labour is not covered under warranty. Warranty is a parts replacement warranty and does not cover labour costs.
- Defective parts may need to be sent back to us for inspection.
- Before using the product, check that all nuts, wiring and bolts are tightened as they can become loose during shipping.
- For the first tank, run in the engine, please do not over-rev the engine for the first 1-3 months as the engine is new and should be treated as such.
- This item is intended for off-road use only.
- Manufacturer Warranty Information
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images. Props and anything other then the item as described are for demonstration purposes only and do not come with the item.