GMX 125cc Hunter Farm Kids Quad Bike - Green
✓ Fast Shipping + Order Tracking
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 79 42 40
Note: This product is currently out of stock. Contact Us to pre-order now and secure yours when new stock arrives!
Electric Farm Kids Quad Bike With Electric Start And Speed Governor
Whether you use it as a workhorse for your farming needs, or as a ride for leisure or sports, this Hunter kids quad bike will fare well for every application. Designed using high-grade components, this quad bike features a powerful 125cc 4-stroke air-cooled engine that can rush up to speeds of 55km/hr. The four-wheel suspension and large pneumatic tyres offer a smooth and comfortable ride regardless of the terrain. The bike has wide footrests and a frame that covers the legs and protects the rider against any impact.
The bike has a fuel tank of 2.2 litres, and it can cover a distance of 100km on three litres of petrol. Since a 125cc engine in a quad bike makes it suitable for kids and newbies learning the initial stages, you can also add a speed governor to limit the performance. The simple easy start makes things easier, and the controls have been conveniently mounted on the handlebar. Moreover, the front and rear have one rack each to carry some extra luggage.
Features and Benefits
- 125cc 4-stroke quad bike for sports or farming
- Reaches speeds up to 55km/hr
- Four-wheel suspension with pneumatic tyres
- Can be equipped with a speed governor
- Forward, neutral, and reverse transmission
- Electric start with starting time under 15 seconds
- Racks on rear and front for strapping luggage
- Comes 90% assembled
- Type: Hunter
- Model: 120cc, Air cooled, 4-stroke,1-cylinder
- Fuel Consumption: 3.0L/100Km
- Maximum Speed 55km/h
- Seat Height: 670mm
- Battery: 12V/4Ah
- Front Suspension: Independent double swing arm
- Rear Suspension: Single swing arm
- Front Tyre: 19×7-8 radial
- Rear Tyre: 18×9.5-8 radial
- Wheelbase: 970mm
- Ground Clearance: 100mm
- Fuel Capacity: 2.2L
- Dry Weight: 120kg
- Starting Mode: Electric start, staring time ≤15s
- Brake Distance: 30km/h≤7m
- Transmission: F-N-R
- Front Brake: Drum
- Rear Brake: Ventilated Hydraulic disc
- Maximum Power: 5.3kw/7500r/min
- Maximum Torque: 8.0Nm/6500r/min
- Maximum Load: 90kg
- Rider Capacity: 1 Person
- Package Dimensions (L x W x H): 140cm x 77cm x 62cm
- Assembly: Products are up to 90% assembled. Minor assembly is required and in the interest of safety, it is recommended that you have the quad bike assembled by a qualified, skilled small engine mechanic.
All items ship from within Australia and take approximately 2-10 business days to arrive depending on your location. Read more...
- This item is covered by the Kids Car Sales Guarantee. See full details here.
- Minor scratches and minor blemishes may be visible.
- Minor assembly is required.
- For safety purposes, it is recommended that you have this bike assembled by a skilled bike mechanic.
- For warranty claims, you may need to provide proof of assembly by a skilled mechanic. If not, a report from a small engine mechanic advising the issues should be presented to process your warranty claims
- Labour is not covered under warranty. Warranty is a parts replacement warranty and does not cover labour costs.
- Defective parts may need to be sent back to us for inspection.
- Before using the product, check that all nuts, wiring and bolts are tightened as they can become loose during shipping.
- For the first tank, run in the engine, please do not over-rev the engine for the first 1-3 months as the engine is new and should be treated as such.
- This item is intended for off-road use only.
- Manufacturer Warranty Information
Quad Bike SafetyWARNING: Risk of rollover
Every year quad bikes are a major cause of death and serious injury in rural workplaces with many incidents associated with rollovers. The risk of a rollover increases if the quad bike is crossing slopes, travelling at high speed, towing an attachment, travelling over rocky or uneven ground or carrying a heavy or unstable load.General Safety Tips:
- Choose the right vehicle for the right task.
- The riders must be trained and physically able to control the vehicle
- Always Wear a Helmet
- Never Carry a Passenger
- Take Time to Learn and Practice
- Be Alert for off-road hazards
- Ride within your limits
- Don’t’ Drink and Ride
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images. Props and anything other then the item as described are for demonstration purposes only and do not come with the item.