GMX 125cc 4-Stroke Pro X Kids Dirt Bike - Black
✓ Fast Shipping + Order Tracking
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 79 42 40
Unleash Your Inner Dirt Bike Pro with GMX 125cc 4-Stroke Pro X Kids Dirt Bike - Kick Start
Featuring a powerful 125cc 4-stroke engine, this dirt bike offers impressive performance and speed, making it suitable for riders of varying skill levels. The durable steel frame and front and rear disc brakes ensure reliable and safe handling, while the tough knobby tires provide excellent traction on various terrains.
The bike has been designed to suit novice riders, as well as help professional riders quench their thirst for dirt bike riding. The bike has a manual clutch system and a maximum speed of 80 km/hr which is enough for races or other professional activities.
Features and Benefits
- Powerful 125cc 4-stroke engine
- Sturdy steel frame for durability and stability
- Front and rear disc brakes for reliable stopping power
- Adjustable throttle for speed control
- Comfortable padded seat for a comfortable riding experience
- Tough knobby tires for superior traction on various terrains
- Chain guard for added safety during riding
- Sleek design with blue and white colours for a stylish look
- Suitable for riders of all skill levels, providing exciting off-road adventures
Tyres: Aluminium Front 43.18 cm, Rear 35.59 cm
- Displacement: 125cc
- Wheelbase: 1160mm
- Handlebar: Steel handlebar
- Fuel Capacity: 4L
- Engine Type: 125cc engine, air-cooled, single cylinder, 4-stroke, kick start
- Starting Mode: Kick Start
- Transmission: Manual clutch, 4-speed 428# chain
- Front Brake: Hydraulic disc brake
- Rear Brake: Hydraulic disc brake
- Maximum Load: 90kg
- Rider Capacity: 1 Person
All items ship from within Australia and take approximately 2-10 business days to arrive depending on your location. Read more...
- This item is covered by the Kids Car Sales Guarantee. See full details here.
- Minor scratches and minor blemishes may be visible.
- Minor assembly is required.
- For safety purposes, it is recommended that you have this bike assembled by a skilled bike mechanic.
- For warranty claims, you may need to provide proof of assembly by a skilled mechanic. If not, a report from a small engine mechanic advising the issues should be presented to process your warranty claims
- Labour is not covered under warranty. Warranty is a parts replacement warranty and does not cover labour costs.
- Defective parts may need to be sent back to us for inspection.
- Before using the product, check that all nuts, wiring and bolts are tightened as they can become loose during shipping.
- For the first tank, run in the engine, please do not over-rev the engine for the first 1-3 months as the engine is new and should be treated as such.
- This item is intended for off-road use only.
- Manufacturer Warranty Information
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images. Props and anything other then the item as described are for demonstration purposes only and do not come with the item.