GMX 125cc 4-Stroke Pro Kids Dirt Bike - Blue
✓ Fast Shipping + Order Tracking
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 79 42 40
Get Your Adrenaline Pumping with the Powerful GMX 125cc 4-Stroke Pro Kids Dirt Bike
A powerful and reliable off-road vehicle designed for riders who crave adrenaline-pumping adventures. The bike has a robust 125cc 4-stroke engine that allows it to scoot up to 80km/hr. The GMX Moto 125 125cc Dirt Bike features a sturdy steel frame, front and rear disc brakes for reliable stopping power, and tough knobby tires for superior traction. The adjustable throttle helps with governing the speed for control and helps the rider with gradually improve their skills.
The dirt bike also features a comfortable padded seat, smooth suspension, and responsive handling for a comfortable and enjoyable riding experience. Whether you're a seasoned rider or a beginner looking for an exciting off-road adventure, this dirt bike is a reliable and powerful choice that will provide hours of adrenaline-fueled fun.
Features and Benefits
- Powerful 125cc 4-stroke engine
- Sturdy steel frame for durability and stability
- Front and rear disc brakes for reliable stopping power
- Adjustable throttle for speed control
- Comfortable padded seat for a comfortable riding experience
- Tough knobby tires for superior traction on various terrains
- Chain guard for added safety during riding
- Sleek design with blue and white colors for a stylish look
- Suitable for riders of all skill levels, providing exciting off-road adventures
Tyres: Steel wheels, Front 35.56 cm, Rear 30.48 cm
- Seat Height: 720mm
- Displacement: 125cc
- Wheelbase: 1160mm
- Handlebar: Steel handlebar
- Fuel Capacity: 4L
- Engine Type: 125cc engine, air-cooled, single cylinder, 4-stroke, kick start
- Starting Mode: Kick Start
- Transmission: Manual clutch, 4-speed 428# chain
- Front Brake: Hydraulic disc brake
- Rear Brake: Hydraulic disc brake
- Maximum Load: 100kg
- Rider Capacity: 1 Person
- Product Size: 1610mm x 750mm x 9600mm (LxWxH)
- Colour: Blue and White
All items ship from within Australia and take approximately 2-10 business days to arrive depending on your location. Read more...
- This item is covered by the Kids Car Sales Guarantee. See full details here.
- Minor scratches and minor blemishes may be visible.
- Minor assembly is required.
- For safety purposes, it is recommended that you have this bike assembled by a skilled bike mechanic.
- For warranty claims, you may need to provide proof of assembly by a skilled mechanic. If not, a report from a small engine mechanic advising the issues should be presented to process your warranty claims
- Labour is not covered under warranty. Warranty is a parts replacement warranty and does not cover labour costs.
- Defective parts may need to be sent back to us for inspection.
- Before using the product, check that all nuts, wiring and bolts are tightened as they can become loose during shipping.
- For the first tank, run in the engine, please do not over-rev the engine for the first 1-3 months as the engine is new and should be treated as such.
- This item is intended for off-road use only.
- Manufacturer Warranty Information
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images. Props and anything other then the item as described are for demonstration purposes only and do not come with the item.