Motoworks 125cc Petrol Powered 4-Stroke 4-Speed Manual Kids Dirt Bike X - Red
✓ Fast Shipping + Order Tracking
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 79 42 40
Powerful Dirt Bike With Dual Disc Brake for Kids and Adults
Check out this cool new dirt bike from Motoworks with looks straight out of an action movie. Featuring sharp aesthetics and a stylish design, this dirt bike is perfect for training, fun, or even competitions. Featuring a powerful 125cc petrol-powered engine, this bike can reach speeds up to 80km/hr. The four-speed manual gear shift transmission works flawlessly and the hydraulic disc brakes on the front and rear wheels ensure a safe halt.
Tyres with knobby grooves provide a perfect grip on rough terrain, and the three-litre fuel capacity is enough to run the bike for a long duration. Moreover, the triple suspension system is the best in class and allows for a smoother ride in all situations.
Features and Benefits
- Powerful 125cc engine with a max speed of 80km/hr
- Triple suspension for a smooth ride
- Hydraulic disc brake in front and rear wheels
- Kickstart, so you don't have to worry about the battery drying out
- Engine bash plate to prevent any damage
- Safety chain guard to protect it from dirt
- Lightweight design and accepts a maximum load of 80kg
- Good for casual or professional use
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 153 x 30 x 95cm
- Seat Height: 75cm
- Starting Mechanism: Kick Start
- Engine: 125cc SHINERAY 4-stroke air cooled
- Compression: 9:1
- Transmission: 4 Speed Manual, 1 down, 3 up
- Engine Oil: 15w40 4-Stroke Engine Oil
- Maximum Speed: 80km/hr
- Engine Oil Capacity: 750ml
- Max Power (Kw/RPM): 8.5kw @ 9000RPM
- Drive System: Chain
- Rider Capacity: 1 Person
- Rider Weight: 80kg Max.
- Front and Rear Wheel: (F) 60/100-14cm, (R) 80/100-12cm
- Front and Rear Brake: Hydraulic Drilled Disc Brake
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 3.0 liters
- Bike Weight: 68kg
- Colour: Red
All items ship from within Australia and take approximately 2-10 business days to arrive depending on your location. Read more...
- This item is covered by the Kids Car Sales Guarantee. See full details here.
- Minor scratches and minor blemishes may be visible.
- Minor assembly is required.
- For safety purposes, it is recommended that you have this bike assembled by a skilled bike mechanic.
- For warranty claims, you may need to provide proof of assembly by a skilled mechanic. If not, a report from a small engine mechanic advising the issues should be presented to process your warranty claims
- Labour is not covered under warranty. Warranty is a parts replacement warranty and does not cover labour costs.
- Defective parts may need to be sent back to us for inspection.
- Before using the product, check that all nuts, wiring and bolts are tightened as they can become loose during shipping.
- For the first tank, run in the engine, please do not over-rev the engine for the first 1-3 months as the engine is new and should be treated as such.
- This item is intended for off-road use only.
- Manufacturer Warranty Information
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images. Props and anything other then the item as described are for demonstration purposes only and do not come with the item.