Trybike 4-in-1 Wooden Trybike with Soft Chin Guard Seat and Cover Set
Or make 4 interest-free payments of $55.75 fortnightly with More info
✓ Fast Shipping + Order Tracking
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 79 42 40
Estimated Arrival: Between and .
4-in-1 wooden bike with covered saddle seat and chin protector for kids
Teaching toddlers to walk and then ride a bicycle has never been so easy. Thanks to this multifaceted wooden bike. This amazing masterpiece is a 4-in-1 vehicle that can be transformed from a tricycle to a bike within a matter of minutes.
This trybike can be converted into a low tricycle mode to help kids learn walking. It can then be converted into a low bicycle so the kids may start learning to ride and maintain balance. The next setting is the high balance bike for more balancing practice. The final setting is to convert it into a high tricycle for fun or assisting children requiring more practice or with any disability. This helps you save a lot of money since you don't have to buy different bikes for different stages of learning.
This trybike has been made using high-grade components and its birch frame is both sturdy and lightweight. The pneumatic tyres ensure a smooth ride regardless of the terrain. Whereas the wide saddle seat and chin protector cushion add to the comfort and experience of riding this bike. This bike is quite easy to assemble and transform with the most simple tools(also included in the package).
Features and Benefits
- 4-in-1 design is very productive and multifaceted
- High quality, waterproof and lightweight birch plywood frame
- Adjustable seat height and suitable for many stages of learning
- Pneumatic tyres for a smooth ride on every terrain
- Easy and quick transformations
- Wide saddle seat with a cover for comfort
- Chin protector cushion enhances safety feature
- Also suited for children with disability
- Four modes: low tricycle, high tricycle, low bike and high bike
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.