John Deere Construction Loader 12v Kids Ride-On
Or make 4 interest-free payments of $225.75 fortnightly with More info
✓ Fast Shipping + Order Tracking
✓ Pickup In-Store Available
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 79 42 40
John Deere 12v Construction Loader with Working Front Loader Electric Kids Ride-On
Bring your child’s imagination to life! The John Deere Construction Loader with working front loader takes outdoor play excitement to the next level!
Your little riders will enjoy scooping up their load, driving to their destination and dumping it from the driver’s seat. The adjustable seat is perfect for growing children. The 2-speed shifter with reverse allows drivers to ride at 2 1/4 and 4 1/2 mph on grass, dirt or hard surfaces. Automatic brakes and extra traction wheels make driving easy, comfortable and safe.
Parents control the speed with the 2nd gear lockout feature. The included 12v battery and charger allow for between 1 hour to 2 hours of fun playtime per charge, depending on the ground surface.
- Special High-Performance Rechargeable Battery Powered Tractor
- Working front bucket scoops, lifts, carries and dumps loads and can be operated from the driver's seat
- 2 speeds (2.5 to 5 mph) plus reverse with 2nd gear lockout for beginners
- 3.1 km/h foot pedal accelerator and automatic brakes
- Switches easily to reverse mode, just like the real deal
- Use indoors or outdoors
- High traction wheels operate on grass, dirt, gravel, or pavement
- Large, adjustable seat with flip-up armrests for growing kids
- Includes a 12V rechargeable battery and charger
- Made in USA
- Dimensions: 55cm L x 26.5cm W x 25.5cm H
- Weight: 22.7kg
- Maximum weight capacity: 25 kg
- Suitable for kids ages 3 to 7 years
All items ship from within Australia and take approximately 2-10 business days to arrive depending on your location. Read more...
- This item is covered by the Kids Car Sales Guarantee. See full details here.
- Minor scratches and minor blemishes may be visible.
- Electric ride ons work well on tiles, concrete and all hard and flat surfaces. All goods are not suitable to use on surfaces like mud, thick grass, steep slopes and sand unless specified. We also discourage pushing the car manually. All these forces too much load on the car and which usually leads to burning the motor.
- A fully charged battery should last 1 to 2 hours depending on the age and weight of the child, the number of kids riding and the surface that the car is ridden on.
- Manufacturer Warranty Information
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images. Props and anything other then the item as described are for demonstration purposes only and do not come with the item.