Mercedes Benz AMG G63 Licensed Black 12v 60W Ride-On Kids Car
Or make 4 interest-free payments of $87.75 fortnightly with More info
✓ Fast Shipping + Order Tracking
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 79 42 40
Note: This product is currently out of stock. Contact Us to pre-order now and secure yours when new stock arrives!
AMG G63 Kids Electric Car With Media Panel Battery Indicator And Remote Control
Want to get an exceptionally realistic and feature packed electric car for your child? Consider grabbing this AMG G63. This car stands among the most adorable and functional ride-on' in its category. It is powered by an upgraded 60W twin motor, which scoots it up to a maximum speed of 5km/hr. The speed control feature lets you choose the riding speed, and the seat belt protects your kid from any accidents. The soft speed system eliminates jerky starts or sudden stops.
The anti-slip high traction tyres help with riding comfort and stability along with the all-wheel suspension. The media panel has button for playing songs, storytelling and volume control. Moreover, it allows you to connect MP3 devices or a USB drive to play the music of your choice. The car also features a battery indicator which shows different battery levels at regular intervals. The electric car can run for about a couple of hours on a full charge.
Features and Benefits
- Stunning lacquer finish
- Perfect replica
- Upgraded 60W twin motor
- All-wheel suspension
- Striking headlights
- MP3 connectivity
- Adult remote override control
- Sports seat with safety belt
- Superb control system
- Soft acceleration speed system
- Anti-slip wheels
- SAA-approved battery charger
- Suitable for children 3 years and above
- Complies with EN71 Standard Safety of Toys
All items ship from within Australia and take approximately 2-10 business days to arrive depending on your location. Read more...
- This item is covered by the Kids Car Sales Guarantee. See full details here.
- Minor scratches and minor blemishes may be visible.
- Electric ride ons work well on tiles, concrete and all hard and flat surfaces. All goods are not suitable to use on surfaces like mud, thick grass, steep slopes and sand unless specified. We also discourage pushing the car manually. All these forces too much load on the car and which usually leads to burning the motor.
- A fully charged battery should last 1 to 2 hours depending on the age and weight of the child, the number of kids riding and the surface that the car is ridden on.
- Manufacturer Warranty Information
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images.