BERG New Holland - E-BFR Kids Ride On Pedal Kart
✓ Fast Shipping + Order Tracking
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 79 42 40
Estimated Arrival: Between and .
New Holland symbolising pedal kart with electric motor assisted BFR mechanism
Do you live on a farm? Or perhaps you want your kids to relate and play the agricultural life. Then look no further than this New Holland tractor imitating pedal kart. This kart features an E-BFR mechanism where an electric motor assists the pedaling motion and increases or decreases the speed relative to the force applied by the rider. The kart features a cool blue colour with black and white accents to look close to an original New Holland. The deep-tread pneumatic tyres offer a smooth and comfortable ride on all kinds of surface. Whereas the mudguard, hand brake and concealed motor housing add to the safety features.
The electric motor is powered by a 24 V rechargeable battery which runs for hours before depleting. The tractor has an ergonomic steering wheel complimented with a LED display showing speed, distance covered and battery power levels. The adjustable seat can be shifted forwards and backwards to suit the height of the rider. Which eventually means that the kart will stay useful for years.
Features and Benefits
- Sturdy construction with amazing aesthetics
- Four pneumatic wheels & swing axle for stability and comfort
- Forward/backward adjustable ergonomic seat
- E-BFR system assists manual labour with mechanical power
- Suitable for children above 6 years(under parental supervision only)
- Unique udguards for extra protection and aesthetics
- Includes a coaster brake for prompt halting
- 250W motor with torque sensor
- Removable and rechargeable 24V battery
- Digital meter displays speed, distance covered & battery levels
- No exposed internal parts to prevent snagging and damage
- Accepts maximum user weight of 100 kilograms
- Covered by a two year manufacturer warranty
- Not suitable for children under three years
- Choking hazard - Small parts
- Adult assembly required
- Keep the user manual for future reference
- Children (under 12) may only use the product under adult supervision
- This product may not be used on public roads
- When used in public places (professional), the guarantee will expire if the product isn’t designed for use in public places
- The go kart must be assembled by adult before use
- Not to be used by children under 6 years due to speed
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.