BERG Case IH - E-BFR Kids Ride On Pedal Kart
✓ Fast Shipping + Order Tracking
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 79 42 40
Four-wheel go-kart modelled after Case IH tractor with electric pedal mechanism
Let your kids experience riding a tractor in the agricultural outback with this pedal-operated go-kart. This kart has been modelled after Case-IH tractor and features a decorative exhaust tube to mimic the original vehicle. It is powered by an E-BFR system which combined the power of pedal operation and an electric motor to ease the pedalling effort and attain high speeds. The E-BFR system is assisted by a digital display located below the steering wheel. It displays the speed, distance covered and battery levels of the kart.
The kart has four pneumatic wheels connected by a swing axle to deliver tilt-free operation and a smooth ride. The mudguards have been uniquely designed and the rear tyres feature deep treads to allow the kart to be driven in off-road and muddy conditions. It also has an adjustable saddle for comfort and a hand brake for prompt halting. The kart can be made even more attractive with different add-ons such as a lift bucket, pallet fork and rollbar with flashing light.
Features and Benefits
- Sturdy construction with amazing aesthetics
- Four pneumatic wheels & swing axle for stability and comfort
- Forward/backward adjustable ergonomic seat
- E-BFR system assists manual labour with mechanical power
- Suitable for children above 6 years(under parental supervision only)
- Unique mudguards for extra protection and aesthetics
- Includes a coaster brake for prompt halting
- 250W motor with a torque sensor
- Removable and rechargeable 24V battery
- Digital meter displays speed, distance covered & battery levels
- No exposed internal parts to prevent snagging and damage
- Accepts maximum user weight of 100 kilograms
- Covered by a two-year manufacturer warranty
- Not suitable for children under three years
- Choking hazard - Small parts
- Adult assembly required
- Keep the user manual for future reference
- Children (under 12) may only use the product under adult supervision
- This product may not be used on public roads
- When used in public places (professional), the guarantee will expire if the product isn’t designed for use in public places
- The go-kart must be assembled by an adult before use
- Not to be used by children under 6 years due to speed
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.