BERG Black Edition - E-BFR Kids Ride On Pedal Kart
✓ Fast Shipping + Order Tracking
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 79 42 40
Four wheel black edition go-kart with electric motor supported pedal mechanism for reduced effort
Choose a sassy and advanced go kart which is definite to last for years to come. This amazing pedal kart from BERG combines the power of manual pedaling with electro-mechanic force. The electric motor backed E-BFR system supports your pedaling effort as you increase manual force. Thus offering higher speeds with reduced effort. The kart features a cool black finish with classy accents and stickers. The mudguards have been shaped uniquely to aid the appearance of the kart. It features four pneumatic wheels connected by a swing axle for a smooth car-like ride.
The motor and battery housing is properly concealed to prevent any hindrance or damage. The kart also features a digital display located below the steering wheel. Which shows the speed, distance covered and battery power levels. The kart has been coloured in pure black, with contrasting brand stickers to improve the overall appearance.
Features and Benefits
- Sturdy construction with amazing aesthetics
- Four pneumatic wheels & swing axle for stability and comfort
- Forward/backward adjustable ergonomic seat
- E-BFR system assists manual labour with mechanical power
- Suitable for children above 6 years(under parental supervision only)
- Unique udguards for extra protection and aesthetics
- Includes a coaster brake for prompt halting
- 250W engine with torque sensor
- Removable and rechargeable 24V battery
- Digital meter displays speed, distance covered & battery levels
- No exposed internal parts to prevent snagging and damage
- Accepts maximum user weight of 100 kilograms
- Covered by a two year manufacturer warranty
- Not suitable for children under three years
- Choking hazard - Small parts
- Adult assembly required
- Keep the user manual for future reference
- Children (under 12) may only use the product under adult supervision
- This product may not be used on public roads
- When used in public places (professional), the guarantee will expire if the product isn’t designed for use in public places
- The go kart must be assembled by adult before use
- Not to be used by children under 6 years due to speed
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.