MJM 49cc Petrol Powered 2-Stroke Sports Kids ATV Quad Bike - Green
✓ Fast Shipping + Order Tracking
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 79 42 40
Petrol Powered Heavy Duty Kids Quad Bike with Durable Frame and Knobby Tyres
Let your kids experience the fun of riding a real quad with this kids quad bike from MJM. Powered by a two-stroke petrol engine, it is perfect for kids who want to experience the power of a real quad bike. The bike features sharp aesthetics and a frame that has been optimized to reduce weight and increase durability. The wide footrests offer a stable platform for the rider while also protecting the feet from any possible damage.
The knobby tyres offer a perfect grip over any terrain and in any weather condition. Moreover, the ergonomic and smooth seat is exceptionally comfortable. The dual front and mono rear breaks deliver a smooth ride and ensure a prompt halt. With its one-litre tank capacity, this kids quad bike can cover a maximum distance of 40 kilometres on a full tank.
Features and Benefits
- Can carry a recommended maximum of 50 kg
- Soft rubber handle grips with a red kill switch
- Ignition Keys and an engine kill switch button
- Colours in red/black/blue/pink/green
- Knobby tires, for greatest grip in all weather & track conditions
- Heavy-duty sprocket and chain
- Chain protection cover
- Twin mufflers and heavy-duty clutch
- Durable frame which is protected with a thick layer of powder coating
- Reduction gearbox to protect the clutch
- Comes with a mixture bottle with a capacity scale
- Also includes a tool kit bag and an instruction manual
- Complies with European ATV Standard (EN15997:2011)
- Comes fitted with a spark arrest
Top speed: 30 km/hr
- Travel distance: 40 km on a tank.
- Brake system: Disc Brakes (Dual front & rear mono brakes)
- Fuel type: (25:1): Premium unleaded & 2 stroke full synthetic motorbike oil
- Tank capacity: 1 litre
- Start model: New easy-pull start
- Suspension: Dual front & rear mono shocker
- Gears: Automatic centrifugal clutch
- Seat height: 45 cm
- Packaging Dimensions (L x W x H): 990 x 580 x 440 mm
- Assembled Dimensions:: 1050 x 640 x 600 mm
All items ship from within Australia and take approximately 2-10 business days to arrive depending on your location. Read more...
- This item is covered by the Kids Car Sales Guarantee. See full details here.
- Minor scratches and minor blemishes may be visible.
- Minor assembly is required.
- For safety purposes, it is recommended that you have this bike assembled by a skilled bike mechanic.
- For warranty claims, you may need to provide proof of assembly by a skilled mechanic. If not, a report from a small engine mechanic advising the issues should be presented to process your warranty claims
- Labour is not covered under warranty. Warranty is a parts replacement warranty and does not cover labour costs.
- Defective parts may need to be sent back to us for inspection.
- Before using the product, check that all nuts, wiring and bolts are tightened as they can become loose during shipping.
- For the first tank, run in the engine, please do not over-rev the engine for the first 1-3 months as the engine is new and should be treated as such.
- This item is intended for off-road use only.
- Manufacturer Warranty Information
Quad Bike SafetyWARNING: Risk of rollover
Every year quad bikes are a major cause of death and serious injury in rural workplaces with many incidents associated with rollovers. The risk of a rollover increases if the quad bike is crossing slopes, travelling at high speed, towing an attachment, travelling over rocky or uneven ground or carrying a heavy or unstable load.General Safety Tips:
- Choose the right vehicle for the right task.
- The riders must be trained and physically able to control the vehicle
- Always Wear a Helmet
- Never Carry a Passenger
- Take Time to Learn and Practice
- Be Alert for off-road hazards
- Ride within your limits
- Don’t’ Drink and Ride
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images. Props and anything other then the item as described are for demonstration purposes only and do not come with the item.