Trybike Wooden 4 in 1 Tricycle / Kids Trike / Balance Bike
Or make 4 interest-free payments of $64.75 fortnightly with More info
✓ Fast Shipping + Order Tracking
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 79 42 40
Estimated Arrival: Between and .
Get ready for non-stop fun with the Trybike 4 in 1 Kids Tricycle.
This convertible trike/bike grows with your child’s development & size. In just a few minutes, this tricycle coverts into a balance bike.
The Trybike teaches children to walk and ride from 12 months of age. The saddle seat cover and chin protection are available in either dark brown or pink and are easy to change.
The first setting is the low tricycle mode which offers a child support while starting to walk and ride. Then, when you're little one is ready for the next stage you can then easily convert the low tricycle to a low balance bike!
The next setting is the high balance bike. Just flip the frame and create the highest wooden balance bike on the market!
The fourth setting, the tricycle in high position, serves primarily for fun or for extra support.
Children with a disability and children who find it difficult to keep their balance will benefit from the high tricycle.
Trybike designed their bikes to minimise the turning circle that allows for easier manoeuvring.
Starting children off on a balance bike is a fantastic way to build their balancing skills giving them a great foundation in preparing to ride a pedal bike.
Product Care: We recommend that all bikes be stored indoors, away from water and out of the weather elements. Warranty is void unless stored appropriately, of course!
- Seat Height: Adjustable from 27cm to 50cm
- Low Tricycle age indication: approximately 12 months to approximately 2.5 years
- Low Bike age indication: approximately 2 years to approximately 4 years
- High Bike age indication: approximately 3.5 years to approximately 5 years
- High Tricycle for children who need extra support
- 25kg maximum rider weight
- Suitable for ages: 12+ Months
- Contents / Assembled: 107cm L52cm H49cm W
- Easy to assemble and to convert with two Allen keys and one screwdriver
- Trybike chose the best materials and components to build these bikes; steel spoked wheels with pneumatic tyres (for a cushioned ride and better grip), high quality sealed cartridge ball bearings, strong steel shaft axles and a durable weatherproof marine birch plywood frame.
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.