Range Rover Sport Inspired Pink 12v Ride-On Kids Car
Or make 4 interest-free payments of $60.75 fortnightly with More info
✓ Free Metro Shipping
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 79 42 40
Estimated Arrival: Between and .
Range Rover Sport Inspired Pink 12v Ride-On Kids Car for Ages 3-8
One of our all-time best selling kids ride on cars is the beautiful pink Range Rover Sport Inspired Ride-on! Your little one will feel really strong and confident in this sporty Range Rover. Bubblegum pink with a lacquer finish, it is sure to grab the attention of the entire neighbourhood. Providing your kid with a realistic but luxurious driving experience, it includes a pedal accelerator, headlights and reversing lights. It also has numerous working parts such as its doors, locks, horn and music player/sound system.
Added safety features such as anti-slip tyres, four-wheel suspension, seatbelts and a parental override remote control further add to the quality of this ride-on toy. Buy it today for a special birthday or holiday gift.
- Perfect Range Rover replica
- Stunning lacquer finish
- Upgraded 50W twin motor
- Four wheels suspension
- Striking headlights and reversing lights
- Flashing lights with music
- MP3 connectivity
- Workable doors with safety lock
- Adult remote override control
- Sports seat with safety belt
- Anti-slip wheels
- SAA-approved battery charger
- Suitable for children 3 years and above
- Complies with EN71 Standard Safety of Toys
- Control mode: Manual or remote
- Motor: 50W (2 x 25W)
- Battery: 6V4.5AH*2
- Speed: 3-8km/h, depending on weight
- Mode: High / Low
- Load capacity: 30kg
- Operating time: up to 2 hours per full charge
- Built-in music: Yes
- Flashing light: Yes
- Power indicator: Included
- Seat belt: Adjustable
- User: 3 - 8 years old
- Colour: Pink
- Dimension: 93 x 54 x 45cm
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images.
* Free shipping applies to metro city delivery areas only. Additional charges may apply to deliveries outside major city metro areas.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.