Licensed Land Rover 12V Electric Kids Ride-On Car - Pink
Or make 4 interest-free payments of $75.00 fortnightly with More info
✓ Fast Shipping + Order Tracking
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 79 42 40
Licensed Land Rover Evoque Kids Ride-On in Dainty Pink Colour with Functional Doors, Soft Speed System and Bluetooth Powered Remote Control
A beautiful, safe and enjoyable kids ride-on that allows kids to be seated in at once. Modelled as a licensed replica of the famous Land Rover Evoque, this kids ride-on is the most you can ask from a kids toy car.
The doors are functional and lockable for extra safety. The Range Rover ride-on car 2 seater accommodate two kids at once, and the buckle-lock seat belt can be adjusted according to comfort. Amazing two 50W motors power this ride on and the four-wheel suspension with smooth-ride system ensures a safe and sound ride for the kids.
The Land Rover remote control car ride-on has an MP3 supporting music system, horn, functional front and rear lights and forward/reverse directional control with the simple flip of a button. Painted in a sleek pink finish with black accents to make it look more chick, little girls will surely love it. A great prezzie for your kids next birthday.
Features and Benefits
- A perfect replica of the real Range Rover EVOQUE
- Stunning lacquer finish
- Upgraded 50W twin motors
- Four wheels suspension for a smooth ride
- Striking headlights and reversing lights
- Flashing lights with music
- MP3 connectivity
- Workable doors with safety lock
- Adult remote override control
- Pull-out handler for easy tug away
- Sports seat with safety belt
- Anti-slip wheels
- SAA-approved battery charger
- Suitable for children 3 years and above
- Control mode: Manual/ Remote
- Motor: 50W (2 x 25W)
- Battery: 6V4.5AH*2
- Speed: 3-8km/h, depending on weight
- Mode: High/ Low
- Load capacity: 30kg
- Operating time: Up to 2 hours per full charge
- Seat belt: Adjustable
- User: 3 – 8 years old
- Please charge the battery upon receipt, even if it is not to be used in the near future.
- It is advisable to charge the battery EVERY MONTH if it is not used for prolonged periods. This is to prevent over-discharging of the battery which will cause irreparable damage to it.
All items ship from within Australia and take approximately 2-10 business days to arrive depending on your location. Read more...
- This item is covered by the Kids Car Sales Guarantee. See full details here.
- Minor scratches and minor blemishes may be visible.
- Electric ride ons work well on tiles, concrete and all hard and flat surfaces. All goods are not suitable to use on surfaces like mud, thick grass, steep slopes and sand unless specified. We also discourage pushing the car manually. All these forces too much load on the car and which usually leads to burning the motor.
- A fully charged battery should last 1 to 2 hours depending on the age and weight of the child, the number of kids riding and the surface that the car is ridden on.
- Manufacturer Warranty Information
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images. Props and anything other then the item as described are for demonstration purposes only and do not come with the item.