Kids Electric 12v Police Patrol 3-Wheel Ride-On Motorbike
Or make 4 interest-free payments of $48.50 fortnightly with More info
✓ Fast Shipping + Order Tracking
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 79 42 40
Kids Electric 12v Police Patrol 3-Wheel Ride-On Motorbike With Flashing Lights
Your little one will have lots of fun cruising the park or neighbourhood on this motorbike looking for criminals. Realistic looking, this motorbike has a white, high gloss finish and is decorated with stylish decals. It is also equipped with numerous flashing lights that your kid can turn on as they chase down their suspect.
Fun for ages 3-8, this ride on toy is easy to operate. Using hand and footstep controls, they can go forward and backwards at speeds of 4-7kph.
- 50W Motor with 12V Battery
- Speed Range 4-7KPH
- Triple wheel construction
- Fully sealed construction
- Simple foot step control
- Engine start sound
- Flashing lights with music
- MP3 connectivity
- Anti-slip wheels
- Large storage compartment
- SAA-approved battery charger with indicator lights
- Suitable for children between 3 - 8 years old
- Complied with EN71 standard Safety of Toys
- Easy to assemble
- 3-Month Manufacturer Warranty
- Motor: 50W (2x 25W)
- Battery: DC12V7AH
- Speed Range: 4-7KM/H
- Operating time: up to 2 hours per full charge
- Built-in music: Yes
- Flashing light: Yes
- Load capacity: 30kg
- User: 3+ years old
- Dimension: 113 x 55 x 74cm
- Please charge the battery upon receipt, even if it is not to be used in the near future.
- It is advisable to charge the battery EVERY MONTH if it is not used for prolonged periods. This is to prevent over-discharging of the battery which will cause irreparable damage to it.
All items ship from within Australia and take approximately 2-10 business days to arrive depending on your location. Read more...
- This item is covered by the Kids Car Sales Guarantee. See full details here.
- Minor scratches and minor blemishes may be visible.
- Electric ride ons work well on tiles, concrete and all hard and flat surfaces. All goods are not suitable to use on surfaces like mud, thick grass, steep slopes and sand unless specified. We also discourage pushing the car manually. All these forces too much load on the car and which usually leads to burning the motor.
- A fully charged battery should last 1 to 2 hours depending on the age and weight of the child, the number of kids riding and the surface that the car is ridden on.
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images. Props and anything other then the item as described are for demonstration purposes only and do not come with the item.