Peg Perego Polaris Sportsman 850 Lime 24v Off Road Kids Car
✓ Fast Shipping + Order Tracking
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 79 42 40
Estimated Arrival: Between and .
Will this arrive before Christmas? Lead times vary depending on your delivery location. Click here for more info
Polaris Sportsman Kids Quad Bike With Front And Back Trunk
This Kids Quad Bike features a powerful 24v battery operated motor which delivers immense power to drive on rugged and sloped surface. The quad bike is designed for kids aged 5-8 years, and has space for two kids to ride at once. It has painted with black and lime colour accents plus decals and markings for a mesmerising look. All the details have been crafted precisely, to make it look as realistic as possible. The quad bike has two forward and one reverse gear, which can be switched using a jack gear. The bike can be operated using the pedal on the right side. Plus the automatic brake comes into play when the pedal is released, so the bike ensures the safety of the rider.
The quad bike has a small storage space on the front as well as the back, to let you store bags, toys, or something else you consider relevant. The shock absorbers ensure that every ride is a smooth ride, and the body is made of durable materials to resist dirt and scratches.
Features and Benefits
- A Double Vehicle Designed for Children Above 5 Years of Age.
- 24V / 12Ah Battery Powered
- Charger Included
- Jack Gear
- Front and Rear Shock Absorbers
- Two Forward Gears (speeds)
- Reverse Gear
- A Smooth Gas Pedal Like In A Car
- Rear Wheel Drive
- Wheels With Rubber Cap
- Gas and Brake in One Foot Pedal
- Electric Brake - The Vehicle Halts When the Child Releases the Gas Pedal
- Front and Back Trunk to Carry Luggage
- Back Protection for the Passenger
- Overcomes Slopes up to 17 Degrees
- Body Resistant to Dirt and Scratches
- Realistic Details : eg Headlights, Bumpers, Piping, Wheels, etc.
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.