WeeRide Co Pilot Tag-Along Childrens Bike Attachment
Or make 4 interest-free payments of $62.98 fortnightly with More info
✓ Fast Shipping + Order Tracking
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 79 42 40
Estimated Arrival: Between and .
DescriptionThe Wee Ride Co Pilot Tag-Along childrens bike attachment is great for kids aged 4 to 9 who can’t yet manage to keep up with you on their bike, or haven’t quite mastered the art of riding just yet. Your child can pedal to help you along or just coast and enjoy the scenery. Either way the Co-Pilot is great fun for both of you. The Co-Pilot is sturdily constructed – just like a regular bicycle, while The Sync Link Pivot ensures the smoothest and safest up/down and side to side pivot movement. It includes adjustable handlebars, seat, pedals, and chain guard and is made of heavy-duty steel. It attaches easily and quickly to almost any bicycle with a seat post, and it easily folds up for storage when not in use.
Available in Pink.
Features and Benefits
- Patented Sync-Link attachment system.
- Superior design Front Splash Guard to prevent dirt and water from touching your little passenger.
- Arm folds easily for compact storage.
- True quick release system for fast detachment from adult bike.
- Fully adjustable handlebars. Up, down and rotation adjustments.
- Higher quality, padded seat.
- Available in pink
- Safety Flag, hitch, and handlebar pad included
- 20" rear wheel size.
- Holds up to a 34kg rider.
- Recommended for ages 4 - 9
- Child can pedal forward, backwards or coast.
- Steel frame weighs approx 10.5kg.
- Weight: 14kg
- Box Size: 17cm L X 60 cm W X 92cm H
- Age Range: 4 To 9 Years
CompatibilityFits all bikes with a 2” space to attach to under your seat post.
Warranty1 Year manufacturers warranty
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.