Star Wars BB8 Inspired 6v Electric Kids Ride-on
Or make 4 interest-free payments of $43.00 fortnightly with More info
✓ Free Metro Shipping
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 79 42 40
Estimated Arrival: Between and .
Shop The Star Wars BB8 Inspired 6v Electric Kids Ride-on Now at The Kids Car Sales
Star Wars BB8 inspired Kids Ride On Car - Orange and White
The Star Wars BB8 inspired kids ride on car features lacquered paintwork and flashing headlights. The functional dashboard has controls for keyless start, omni-directional movement, speed selection, music player and additional MP3 input, TF card insert and USB slot. The Car is steered with the two joysticks. Power is from a twin 20W motor and the car can run up to two hours on a single charge. Safety features comprise a safety belt, extendable push bar, anti-flat tyres and an adult override remote control with a 10m effective range. Recommended for children aged three and above.
* Star Wars BB8 inspired
* Stunning lacquer finish
* Keyless start
* Extendable push bar
* Omni-directional movement
* MP3 input, TF card insert and USB slot
* Functional dashboard
* Built-in songs and stories
* Striking headlights
* Twin motors
* Anti-flat tyre design
* Sports seat with safety belt
* Adult override remote control
* 10m effective range
* SAA-approved battery charger
* Suitable for children 3 years and above
* Control mode: Manual or remote
* Motor: 40W (2 x 20W)
* Battery: 6V4.5Ah
* Speed: 3-8kmh, depending on weight
* Load capacity: 30kg
* Operating time: up to 2 hours per full charge
* Built-in music: Yes
* Flashing lights: Yes
* Seat belt: Adjustable
* User: 3 - 8 years old
* Colour: Orange and white
* Dimension: 75cm x 72cm x 54cm
1 x Kids Ride On Car
1 x Battery Charger (batteries not included)
1 x Remote Control
1 x User Manual
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images.
* Free shipping applies to metro city delivery areas only. Additional charges may apply to deliveries outside major city metro areas.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.