Peg Perego Polaris Sportsman 400 6v Kids Ride-On Quad Bike
Or make 4 interest-free payments of $124.75 fortnightly with More info
✓ Fast Shipping + Order Tracking
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 79 42 40
Estimated Arrival: Between and .
Please Call to Confirm Stock Availability
The Polaris Sportsman 400 electric ride-on is the perfect reproduction of the real Polaris ATV quad bike. Designed for kids who love no-limits adventure and play, this Peg Perego built quad functions with a 6 Volt rechargeable battery, and is suitable for children aged 2 and up. The Polaris Sportsman 400 is rich in aesthetic details with features such as a moveable gearstick, petrol cap, reproduction of the engine that is exposed on both sides and the gutsy front suspension. Solid, stable and very easy to use, it is equipped with 4 wheels with grooved tread for perfect grip on any surface.
Your child can experience the joy of riding a quad bike from a young age on this thrilling ride-on that is limited to a single speed of 4 Km/H and comes to a stop quickly yet smoothly as soon as the accelerator is released. The bodywork is closed at the base which will prevent any little hands from touching any components as well as protecting the vehicle from water, dirt, dust and crumbs.
- Ages 2+ (Ample legroom ensures your child will be able to continue using this product for many years to come.)
- All main supportive and mechanical components are made from anti-corrosion lacquered iron for a high quality, long lasting product.
- The special steering wheel composed of no less than 4 components guarantees one of the tightest steering performances on the market.
- 1-seat vehicle
- 1 x 6V 3,3Ah sealed lead acid rechargeable battery
- 2 x drive wheels
- 1 x 35 W motor
- Single speed of 3.9 km/h
- Easy to drive and park. The accelerator features Peg Perego "All in one" technology, meaning when released it becomes a brake that automatically stops the vehicle in a gentle manner without jerking.
- Your child can travel in safety thanks to the all-terrain 4 wheels that guarantee stability even when cornering and allow him or her to remain stable even when stopped, without having to put his or her feet on the ground.
- The large footrests offer a secure and comfortable hold and the mudguards protect against splashes from puddles or other water sources.
- The saddle guarantees ample legroom and stability while preventing slipping during acceleration or when stopping.
- Features a sealed base to protect the driver from electric wires and tampering and to protect the vehicle from water, mud & sand.
- The 6V/4.5Ah rechargeable battery is found in the compartment under the seat & has a childproof lock.
|Why choose it||The four wheel ride-on toy offers great stability and great safety. Polaris Sportsman 400 has all your child needs to travel in safety and with ease.|
|Main features||Easy to drive. 4 wheels for great stability. Offers one of the tightest steering performances on the market.|
|Colour range/versions||Available in 2 versions: Polaris Sportsman 400 and Quad Princess.|
|Number of seats||1|
|Number of gears||1|
|Number of wheels||4|
|Engines||1 x 50W.|
|Battery/Power||1 sealed acid lead battery of 6V/4.5Ah, no maintenance required, included in the packaging|
|Battery charger||1 x 6V battery charger included.|
|Ideal surfaces||Ideal for smooth surfaces|
|Brake||"All in one" with pedal accelerator/electric brake|
|Radio command frequency||-|
|FM radio with MP3 connector||-|
|Lights and sounds||-|
|Rear load body||-|
|Battery duration*1||70 min.|
|Speed in 1st gear||3,9 km/h.|
|Speed in 2nd gear||-|
|Speed in reverse||-|
|Size||53,5 x 89 x 58,5h cm - 21” x 35” x 3” h.|
|Maximum transportable weight*2||25 Kg.|
|Construction material||Anti-corrosion treated iron. PP polypropylene PA polyamide High density PEHD polyethylene.|
|Compliance||Complies with European Safety Regulation for Toys & with “U.S. Consumer Toy Safety Specification”. Also certified by toy safety authorities under 2009/48/EC directive. They do not comply with regulations for travel on roads and cannot be used on public roads.|
|Regulation||Direttiva generale Sicurezza dei Giocattoli 2009/48/EC Standard EN 71 / 1 -2 -3 -9 Standard EN62115|
|Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive||2004/108/CE Standard EN55022 - EN55014 - EN61000|
|RAEE European Directive||2003/108/CE|
|RoHS European Directive||2011/65/EU|
Questions? Use the chat or Contact Us.
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.