Peg Perego Polaris Slingshot Orange 12v Two Seat Ride-On Kids Car
✓ Fast Shipping + Order Tracking
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 79 42 40
Electric Peg Perego Polaris Slingshot Orange 12v Two Seat Ride-On Kids Car For Kids 3 Years +
Provide your little one with hours of fun and excitement. Made by Peg Perego, this ride-on car is both sleek and stylish. Its sporty and contemporary design makes it a great holiday or birthday gift for any youngster. With smart features like sculpted tread tires and duo motors, they will get maximum power and a smooth ride with each cruise around the garden, park or neighbourhood.
Bright orange with black stripes and high back seats, this play ride-on kids car has the look and feels of a real sports car. To enhance its interactive play, it is further equipped with a working horn, steering wheel, rear-view mirrors, a gear shift and removable FM radio.
Because Peg Perego makes safety a priority, this riding toy also features seatbelts and a gear lever with safety lock. Its "all-in-one technology" further makes it easy for any kid to operate.
- Spacious and roomy.
- Suitable for kids ages 3 and up.
- 2-seat vehicle.
- Uses a 12-volt rechargeable battery. Battery charger included.
- Gear motors lets you travel on any terrain.
- "All in one" technology, makes for smooth stops with no jerking.
- Seatbelts are provided for both the driver and passenger.
- The 12v / 8Ah rechargeable battery is found in the compartment under the seat & has a childproof lock.
All items ship from within Australia and take approximately 2-10 business days to arrive depending on your location. Read more...
- This item is covered by the Kids Car Sales Guarantee. See full details here.
- Minor scratches and minor blemishes may be visible.
- Electric ride ons work well on tiles, concrete and all hard and flat surfaces. All goods are not suitable to use on surfaces like mud, thick grass, steep slopes and sand unless specified. We also discourage pushing the car manually. All these forces too much load on the car and which usually leads to burning the motor.
- A fully charged battery should last 1 to 2 hours depending on the age and weight of the child, the number of kids riding and the surface that the car is ridden on.
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images. Props and anything other then the item as described are for demonstration purposes only and do not come with the item.